Panic At The Web Blog!

03

“This is day 15 and the band is still oblivious to my presence,” Angela said when the band was doing a show. These were her few hours of freedom where she could eat one of the many snacks she brought with her and explore the bus. She debated weather or not she should sneak on Brendon’s lap top and upload this stuff, but she decided not to. She turned her cell phone on and sighed as she listened to the voice mails from a very angry mother.

“Angela Christine where are you!? I’m so worried! I know you haven’t been abducted cause your friends came back safely-” she hit the off button again and laid in a random bunk. She enjoyed the smell of whoever’s cologne. Then she heard the door open and panic coursed through her body as she heard the band come in. It was no use going back to her hiding. She darted to the back into the tiny bathroom and hoped no one had to go. She sat in there, ear pressed against the door and listened intently. Finally she heard the guys trudge off to bed, she waited about an hour before she got out of the bathroom and tip toed past the bunks back to her hiding place. She heard a gasp and the hangings around a bunk quickly closed she had a feeling she knew the person was.

The next day when the band was awake, Brendon was unbelievably frightened. Jon, Spencer, and Ryan all stared as their singer had a blanket wrapped around him.

“What’s wrong Brendon? Are you sick?” Jon asked.

“I-I saw a ghost last night!”

“Oh Christ not again! Brendon there is not a ghost haunting the bus!” Ryan said.

“I’m serious! It was a teenage girl! She glided past the bunks. I know I wasn’t dreaming!” Angela felt bad now, because by the silence they thought he was insane. She started thinking about showing herself. “Fine, don’t believe me but I know what I saw!” Brendon turned and walked off. Angela recorded as the Panic boys talked and worried over their singer.

“Do you think we should cancel the rest of the tour? He seems real sick.”

“I think we should keep working, Brendon will be pissed if we cancel and I don’t think we should upset him in this state.”
♠ ♠ ♠
very short but yeahhhhh
hope you enjoy it anyway.