Panic At The Web Blog!

04

When the band went to bed Angela was dozing off until she heard Brendon talking.

“I know you’re here. Please come out and talk to me,” Angela bit her lip, would she really risk herself?

“I’m not a ghost,” she said, she wasn’t going to make Brendon think he was crazy. She stood up Brendon stared at her and she stared back.

“Who are you and how did you get on this bus?” he asked.

“Well I got here on Halloween, I decided to sneak on the bus and see how long it took you guys to figure out I was here.” Brendon didn’t look mad, or even upset. He looked amused.

“Well I’ll be damned out of all the years; no one has ever come up with an idea like this. Admittedly I’ve heard some kidnapping attempts in the works,” Angela turned her head the other way and coughed, “but nothing like hiding and seeing how long it took for us to figure out you were here.”

“I feel I should also mention I’ve been recording too.” Brendon laughed a bit.

“I’m kind of sad you’re not a ghost.”

“You can kill me if you want.”

“What am I a murderer? No, I think me and you need to team up.”

“And do what?”

“Get back at Ryan, Spencer and Jon of course. Record it too!”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“I don’t know about this Brendon, I mean—”

“Look kid you’re going to help me!”

“Demanding much? I also have a name incase you’re interested.”

“Sorry, sorry, it’s just that they’ve been calling me crazy for weeks now! Your name is Angela, I know.”

“How did you-” he held up one of Angela’s worksheets.

“I found this about a day ago,” he said.

“Okay fine. I’ll help you.”

The two were up all night and Brendon proved to be most devious and Angela was actually scared seeing as she was the one who had to go through with these plans. Golden rays of light were shining through the curtains on the tour bus and Angela was very pale and wide eyed when Brendon told her what her first task was, which would take place when the rest of the band woke up.

“You need to calm down, no one is going to believe you looking like that, well the paleness yes but the sweating and surprise eyes aren’t going to work,” he got up and pulled out two glasses, filled them with ice and made two Cuba Libres. Angela’s shocked face turned to curiousness when Brendon handed her a glass.

“It’s seven in the morning and you’re going to start drinking?”

“Not just me, you two babe,” he said forcing the drink in her hand. Angela stared at him. “Cheers.” He downed it and looked expectantly at her, she just stared at him, and “Look you need to calm down, Mr. Rum and Coke can help ease the brain.”

“Yeah last time I had a drink was in August, I’d rather—” Brendon forced the glass to her lips and practically forced it down her throat. He forced her down on the couch making it so the only way to get rid of the liquid in her mouth was to swallow it. Angela was choking and time seemed to go into slow motion. She felt trickles of the drink run down her cheek. When all of the drink was gone, Brendon got off her as she sat up coughing and spluttering. When she stopped, they heard the groaning of waking men. Angela dashed across the room and dove into her hiding spot. Jon was the first one out there and he didn’t notice Angela’s head duck down because he was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He caught sight of the rum on the counter and looked at Brendon and shook his head.

“Already drinking this early? I think the fans like you sober at the shows Brendon.”

“Oh it’s just a little rum!” he said. Angela thought that was an understatement; her brain was beginning to fog.

“Dude a little? This bottle was nearly full now it’s halfway gone!”

“You mean halfway full,” Brendon said. Jon just scoffed and got some Fruity Pebbles.