Panic At The Web Blog!

07

It was the last day of the tour and Angela was not looking forward to it at all. She knew she was going to be grounded till she was a hundred and two. Not to mention her and Brendon had become best friends, staying up late and coming up with plans but Angela knew she needed to go back to regular life. She was literally living like an animal. She was considerably thinner than she was about a month ago but she was determined to make this last the prank the best out of all of them. The band was leaving for the venue and Angela stayed behind her hiding spot.

“Hey guys I’ll catch up with you. I have to get my lucky socks,” Brendon said. The guys asked no questions or cracked any funny jokes. They just got off the bus gladly.

“Lucky socks? Wow. So any more ideas?”

“Yeah. How about we not do it?” he said.

“Dude you were looking forward to it more than me! Now you just want to quit!? I’ve been rehearsing to myself for days!”

“Yeah well I think today you should just enjoy the show. Then we’ll explain to the guys then you get back home to Virginia,” he said holding up a plane ticket. Angela frowned, and sulked slightly.

“I’m going to miss you dude, it’s been fun.”

“No good byes yet Ang, not before the show. I think it’ll fuck up my train of thought and I’ll start crying.”

“Nah you won’t I’m just a 16 year old who snuck on your bus.”

“Not even, I’m glad you snuck on. You’re my best gal pal.” For some reason this made her think of all her friends back in Virginia. She gave a small smile and nodded. Her and Brendon walked off the bus and being back in the sunlight made her feel wonderful; even if it was the sunset. The two separated and walked into the venue. Tears filled her eyes as she stood in the crowd with other, already, sweaty fans. Panic at the Disco soon came out and Angela seemed to wish her friends were with her. Sure she was pals with the lead singer but she was alone in the crowd. These people were like her, but they weren’t. She was a Virginian at heart, and these were Californians. She wanted her friends Ashley, Sam, and Chelle plus the rest of her friends. About 5 minutes before Panic finished the set, Angela worked her way out and climbed onto the roof of the tour bus and laid there. About half an hour later she heard the familiar voices and she waited. She peeked over the edge and saw Brendon look around for her before sighing and walking onto the bus. She cracked the hatch open a little bit;

“Brendon, what’s up with you? You look really down.” Brendon grunted and Angela decided to make her appearance. She opened the hatch fully and jump into the bus, hurting her knees in the landing. Jon, Spencer, and Ryan all screamed and jumped 10 feet away.

“It’s the ghost girl I saw!!!” Jon screamed, tears of fear actually forming in his eyes.

“I’m not a ghost girl. I’m Angela and I’m very much alive. I’ve been hiding out here since Halloween,” she said. The guys stared at her then up at Brendon.

“You knew this didn’t you?” he nodded.

“So you were the one scaring the living daylights out of us?” Ryan asked. Angela hung her head in shame and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh cliffhanger.