Status: Completed. Awaiting sequel.

Keep the Closet Door Closed

It seems just yesterday you were checking under my bed. Now you are the monster in my closet.
  1. Here in My Room
    "The boy in my closet seemed just as shocked as I was."
  2. Hello, New House Mate
    "The result terrified me more than the initial shock of finding a liar in my closet."
  3. Jasper, the Ghost
    "Why are you so damn menstrual? I'm just trying to strike up a conversation and you are going Hitler on me."
  4. Anthony
    "Spider." I muttered to Anthony, swishing my hands out in front of me to scare away the made up spider."
  5. I'm Sorry
    "I honestly wanted to be everything she wanted from me."
  6. The Taste; The Touch
    "My whispers encouraged the kissing and more- and he obliged."
  7. What A Morning
    "I couldn't control my breathing and I couldn't control my limbs- I was just so angry at myself."
  8. Hypothetically, I Love Him
    "Tell me everything you know."
  9. I've Checked Out
    "Yes, I did. I am easy- Easy like Sunday morning. Are you happy now?"
  10. Here's A Suggestion
    "You feel almost the same way about her as I do, don't you? You see in her what I see."
  11. She's Scared For Good Reason
    "I need you to help me perform an exorcism."
  12. Uncertainty
    "Suddenly, a sharp pain filled my nerves and I became worried that this was the wrong way."
  13. New Flesh
    "He'd want you to be with Jasper and to let him go. Don't cry. Let him go."
  14. I Love You, Too
    "When people die, they are gone forever."
  15. Forever
    "No matter what happens and no matter what we do with the rest of our lives, we will all always remember the sacrifice."