Status: Completed. Awaiting sequel.

Keep the Closet Door Closed

She's Scared For Good Reason

Image

Annabell's Point of View
"Hey, Bones! I need your help!" I heard Anthony call frantically. I turned to find him out of breath and running up to me. "Er, what do you need?" I asked him, confused. Since we figured out that all Jasper needed was a body, Anthony has stuck around for a while trying to figure out how to get the body. Except for today, though, when he disappeared this morning without a word.

"There's another ghost. There's another ghost." he panted. What? "Cyndy Wilcott's father was a real bastard, apparently, and he just died a few days ago. He attached to her- Some ghosts do that; they attach to the person that had the most influence on them or the stronger bond. In this case, it wasn't a good kind of bond because he's been torturing her since. The school is threatening to send her to an asylum. I need you to help me perform an exorcism- so we can stop her dad and keep her here." he explained.

Well, that was definitely a lot to take in all at once. With nothing else to say, I breathed. "Yeah. Okay." "Do you think you can get Jasper to help? Since he's a ghost himself, I think he might have a slightly stronger effect-" he began, uncertain. I nodded, quickly, slightly unpleased at the thought of an exorcism in my room- especially when the guy I love is a ghost and would be in the room, too. Then again, Anthony knows a hell of a lot more about exorcisms than I do.

"Great. She's in your room. We're all set up." he muttered, grabbing my hand and dragging me back to my dorm. Oh, I will kill him as soon as this exorcism is over. He didn't even ask first. He's making me miss gym, too, and I've gained a few pounds from the stress of all of this crap. I'll kill him. I swear, I'll kill him.

When we entered the room, a twitchy, shifty looking red head was sitting on my floor beside a very confusing Jasper, trying to explain to him the situation. "Jasper, we're doing an exorcism." I informed him. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and I rolled my own. "Not on you. On-" I began. "Sorry, no time to explain. Grab her hand." Anthony interrupted. Jasper, still lost, took my hand in his. I could tell he was worried.

"Jasper, really. Chill. Its not on you." I assured him. He nodded and tightened his grip on my hand. It was terribly awkward for me to hold his hand again. I couldn't stop worrying about what I looked like. I wondered if I was really easy to read- If the fact that I loved him was spread out on my face like a painted canvas. God, I must be blushing- My face is red-

"Okay, just concentrate. Imagine Cyndy. Imagine her afraid. Try to imagine her terrified- going insane. Just imagine that. He'll come." Anthony whispered. I sighed. This didn't seem like the average movie exorcism. No holy water? No prayers? "Bones, you aren't concentrating." Anthony reprimanded. I sighed and began to think about it. I saw her pretty face smile and, then, her eyes grew wide and scared and her face erupted in agony.

I heard her scream. It took me a moment to realize that the scream wasn't just from my mind. I snapped my eyes open and saw a man stalking towards her. She was screaming and Anthony was muttering words. "Run, Cyndy!" he cried in between muttering. I didn't know what to do. I felt arms wrap around me and looked up to see Jasper holding me. "It will be okay." he whispered. I had a feeling that it wouldn't be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Xsecond_heartbeatX for the wonderful pictures. :)
She's the reason I updated again tonight. :D