Status: Completed. Awaiting sequel.

Keep the Closet Door Closed

Uncertainty

Image

Annabell's Point of View
Anthony kept muttering but I could tell he was becoming frustrated. It wasn't working. He wasn't going away. Cyndy was terrified. I was terrified. 'Please, Anthony, get rid of him.' I begged silently to myself. I felt so useless but what could I do? This was a ghost I couldn't touch- I couldn't help Cyndy at all. I couldn't help Anthony because I had no idea what he was doing. I couldn't help Jasper because he was too busy taking care of me to be afraid. There was nothing I could do.

Suddenly, the man stopped taunting Cyndy. She was still crying, though- still terrified. He turned to face us and I caught a clear glimpse of his face. He looked as though he was in agony. I could tell he was going after Anthony and so could he because he stopped muttering and began to scream, "Angels of Protection, Angels who clear, Remove all spirits who don't belong here!" He was frantic at this point and I knew it was wrong. It wasn't supposed to happen this way.

The man stalked towards Anthony and all he did was keep his eyes closed, his hands on the candle and scream the words over and over again. I struggled in Jasper's arms but he held me securely. I had to save him. I had to do- something! Jasper lifting me up and tossed me gently into the closet. He said nothing. He just locked the closet door and I was unable to do a thing. I banged on the door over and over again. I needed to help!

Jasper's Point of View
I had no idea what I was doing. All I knew were two things: I had to protect Amity and I owed it to Anthony to help him as well. I swung all of my weight towards the man, hoping ghosts were able to have physical contact with each other. Luckily, it worked. The man dropped to the ground and I began to swing my fists violently, bashing his face in. He did nothing but chuckle wildly and I knew nothing was working. What else could I do?

The man literally threw me off of him and picking up Anthony by the throat. He swung his fist into the back of Anthony's head and I was utterly shocked at the damage one swipe caused. His head was bashed open, bleeding profusely. "I banish you." he whispered in one last attempt to get rid of the man.

And it worked. Screaming in agony, the man dropped Anthony roughly and began to burn. The stench the fire emitted was awful and so were his screams. In a moment, he was nothing but ash on the pale tan rug.

I ran to Anthony's side, trying desperately to stop his blood from spewing from his head. It was a difficult, if not impossible, task because I couldn't touch him or anything around him. "I'm going to die." he muttered.The bones of his skull were bashed in and I was surprised he was still alive. He was going to die but I denied it. "No, you won't-" I began.

"Yes, I am. Take my body, Jasper. You have to. For her." he croaked and winced. The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. I didn't know how to do it. I didn't know if I could allow myself to do it. "Its easy- Just grab my spirit when it comes out and jump..into-" he said, his voice fading with every second.

And, then, I saw it. I saw his spirit. I had no time to realize he was dead. I just grabbed hold of the spirit and jumped inside of his chest cavity. It felt so natural to just go.. My body began to tingle as his molecules mixed with my own. Suddenly, a sharp pain filled my nerves and I became worried that this was the wrong way. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to happen..
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. I updated three times today-
Its almost over, though, so I am excited to end it.
Not that I didn't enjoy writing it or anything but I like my ending sort of.
>.>