1832 Lost

June 28, 1832

I’ve found food! It was also in the wreckage. There is so much of it (meaning the wreckage of course.) we could probably rebuild the ship! Now that my belly is full I will write more about my self, just incase no one finds it and wonders who wrote in this little book.
My name is Elizabeth Ann Cook. I am fifteen years old, and I’m lost on a deserted island in the Caribbean. I realize that sounds ridiculous, and if I was the one reading this instead of writing it I would find it utterly ridiculous my self! And yet, i was cursed with this reality.
On February 28, 1832 in the year of our Lord, my family and I set forth from England to govern an Island in the Caribbean (I can not remember the name of it to save my life!) in the name of our good King William IV. I did not want to go. I did not want to leave my home, and my dearest friends Sara and Grace. They are the sisters I’ve never had. We always told each other every thing.
My Mother told me that there would be many fine gentlemen in the Caribbean. Lots of handsome rich bachelors for me to just pick from. The only man I want is my dearest Adam whom I fear I shall never see again. He is my world. I miss him most dearly. I can almost see his raven black hair and shining dark brown eyes now. Goodness i miss him! He had my fathers approval to court me and every thing! He wanted to wed me and my father moved me all the way across the ocean!
Mister Stone just returned with the fire wood. He is looking at me with interest as if he wants to know if I’m writing about him. As if I would write about such a dirty annoying impossible man! Oh dear, I suppose I am writing about him even if its not nice.
I will have to finish writing my story about how we got here on the morrow for my hands are tired and Mister Stone wants help with supper. (I wonder how long it will take for him to learn I can’t cook.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next one. Ugh, lyme disease sucks. Wear bug spray.