1832 Lost

June 29, 1832

If I have to be stuck on this little island, why must it be with Mister Stone! Half the time he is silent as though he is off in some other world, and the other half of the time he taunts me! He laughed when he found out i can’t cook! Then instead of helping me he just wandered off! When he came back he was eating something called a cocunut. Urg he had supper without me! The Bastard! Plus just this morning I was gathering wood for our fire (one of the few jobs I can do well) when I found a large spider on my arm. I screamed and Mister stone came running just in time to see me wave me arm so frantically that the spider flew to the ground. Mister Stone laughed and picked up the spider. He then began to pet it “Miss Elizabeth I do think that you’ve scared the poor thing half to death.” He must have seen the look of horror on my face because he laughed again and put it down.
I hate it here! I’ve never had to work in my life and he expects me to know what I’m doing! I’ve never had to do much myself and now i have to do it all! I’m going to starve! After the spider I sat down and didn’t do any more work for the day, until I found out that Mister Stone wasn’t going to share supper if I didn’t help with anything.(sometimes he wont even share it then!) I wish it was easer to starve your self, but it is quite painful.
Oh dear it’s nearly dark and I haven’t written anything more about how we got here. I’ll have to start with that tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about how short these are. As I said I wrote them a long time ago when I had a harder time sitting still for awhile. (Well I still do but now I can pick it back up better.) Soooooo Comments would be awesome=) I would be your bestfriend if you left me some=)