1832 Lost

July 1, 1832

I hate bananas! I hate working! I hate it here! I simply refuse to work for this Bastard! Imagine the shame of Sir James Arnold Cooks daughter treated like this! What ever happened to chivalry!
I told Mister Stone that last night after I tried the bananas.
He responded “I’m not going to serve you Miss Elizabeth. So if your not going to help, then I shall enjoy watching you starve.”
“How dare you you talk to me in such a manner! I’ve never had to work a day in my life, and now you seem to think I know it all! I shall have you remember that I’m the daughter of Sir Arnold James Cook!” I was furious.
He then said “Here it doesn’t matter! Here your a nobody! I wouldn’t care if you were the daughter of the damn King of England! If you want to live then you’ll have to help!”
“How dare you speak of our good king in such a manner!”
“He’s not my king. I don’t have a king! Good Bah! I wouldn’t even spit in his direction!” He was screaming at me.
“Were stuck on this Island with no one else. Do you really think well survive with out helping each other!” Mister Stone jumped up and stormed off into the woods leaving me speechless.
He’s still not back and I’m staring to worry. What he doesn’t under stand, is that I don’t know how to help. I’ve never had to work in my life before and now its getting thrust upon me.
I’ve never been able to say I can’t do any something. I always have tried and succeeded. Imagine the embarrassment of saying I don’t know how to start a fire, or cut branches off a tree. I’ll have to tell him when he gets back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here it is. This is the only story I'll be updating because I already have a lot of it written. Lyme disease makes it feel like your whole body is shutting down, so it makes it hard to write>.<