Malia: The Vampire Goddess

Chapter 1

"Malia?"

Vanessa stood just a step away from the front door. She was looking forward, than back at the door, forward, at the door.

"Malia!" she shouted again. No answer.

She looked forward again. Should she go on and find Malia? Or should she leave? It isn't right to walk around someone's house when they don't know it... But on the other side, this house seemed so special, really old and full of interesting decorations.

Vanessa couldn't bear with it. She had to go on and find Malia. After all, she came here for that reason, and Malia knew she was coming. It's nothing wrong with walking around someone's house when they know it.

Now, Vanessa was standing in the beginning of a great hall. There were so many doors and stairs to go upstairs and another stairs to go downstairs... She couldn't decide. Finally, she opened the door, nearest to her position.

She opened the door and without really looking around, stepped into the room. She almost fell. The floor was wet. She looked down. Blood!

Vanessa started screaming hard, without even knowing what to do. Then, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm here, why so panic?" said Malia, smiling with her perfectly white teeth.

"The floor... Blood..." Vanessa was too shocked to talk.

"Ooh, that." Malia laughed. "I've been cutting beef. But the beef had a little accident, you see. That's why everything is so messy."

"Right..." said Vanessa. She wasn't sure wether she would believe Malia or not, but after all, what else could it be?

"You're still in doubt, are you," said Malia. "Look, it's just my dinner, that's all. A little snack before we're going out."

Vanessa nodded. Of course, what else could it be? Thinking it was a human's blood was absolutely absurd. Malia was a nice girl, she wouldn't murder anyone. Neither would any weird person choose her house for a murder. It's a creepy place, many people prefered to stay away than go inside.

"Let's go out now, should we, Vanessa?" asked Malia.

"Of course. After all, that's why I'm here," replied Vanessa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep / continue or delete? Comment or I'll remove it / stop writing.