You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 1

third person

The loud, pulsing music bounces it's way through streets in the city of Gotham. One of the most popular strip clubs is celebrating their newest recruits. A line going all around the building. People just dying to get into Moonlight Seduction. The owner, Richard, awaits in the back. Sighing and looking at his watch, it reads 11:30 pm.

'Where is that miserable fuck?'

Taking out a pack of Marlboros, he lights one up, sucking in the sweet taste of cancer. Loud screeching from tires, can be heard around the corner. He stares towards the sound, seeing a regular white van speeding, over 80, towards his greatest creation. The van slams it's breaks in front of him, almost hitting a few visitors. He takes his last hit, dropping it and crushing it with his foot before walking towards the van. The back doors fling open as four men jump out. One more follows. The guy is wearing ridiculous colors. Purple pinstripe pants, snakeskin shirt with a olive green vest on top with a tie and a large, deep purple trench coat.

'This guys a mess.'

Richard thinks as he walks to greet the notorious man. His hair looks wet and greasy, blonde in some spots but mostly green. To top it all off, his face is fully painted. Chalk white covers everywhere besides his eyes and lips. His eyes are surrounded by black while his lips are in red, curving into a sinister grin, covering scars.

Richard smiles, outstretching his hand, "Joker, nice for you to finally join us." his accent is thick and Russian.

The Joker grabs his hand with his purple, gloved one, saying nothing, just starring with that stupid fake smile plastered on his face.

"Let's go inside and discuss business hmm?"

Richard leads the way into the club with the Joker and his henchmen following. They wind their way to the third floor, yes, third floor of the building, having a seat directly in front of the stage below. Richard starts to tense up, not knowing what his fate is going to be or why the psycho is here. The loud techno stops, along with all the strobe lights, making the place almost completely dark. A spotlight appears on the catwalk as creepy music starts to play. Mein Teil by Rammstein. A attractive, long haired blonde walks onto the stage in a very revealing, white outfit.

She holds a microphone and says seductively, "Gentlemen and Ladies..."

The place starts to cheer.

She grins, "Welcome to Moonlight Seduction. First time? Well, prepare for your wildest dreams to come to life."

More cheers. Richard shifts in his seat as sweat starts to form on his brow.

"For tonight, is special in two ways." She speaks as she holds up two fingers. "One, we've got 3 new ladies!"

The guys start to whistle loudly, "But sadly, tonight's our last night for a very good friend of mine."

Richard jumps as he hears the Joker speak to him in a low tone,"I'm here in need of a new toy."

Richard looks at his face, a confused expression, "Ex-excuse me? Toy?"

The Joker grins, looking back towards the stage as the lights change to strobes and blue, white and purple laser lights.

"Yes, toy. Someone I can corrupt."

The song also changes to Fever by CombiChrist. Richard's favorite girl appears in a flash of smoke, slowly strutting her way to the front of the catwalk. The woman is about 5'9", skinny but fit. Perfect body in every way. Curves and all. She wears a bra that is half red and half black. Same with her underwear. There fancy, lacy, booty shorts with sparkles on them. She has chin length red, spiky hair. Her lip is pierced in snakebites, along with the left side of her nose.

The blonde in the background says sadly, "To our best and only...Jade!"

The crowd roars and whistles as she does what she does best. Dancing around poles in the most advanced ways, sliding around and crawling towards hungry customers.

"Her. I want...her." The Joker says, seated comfortably and pointing his right index finger at the dancer.

Richards eyes grow wide, "B-Blair? Ha! She's a toughie. You don't know what your going to get yourself into bud. Go for someone-"

He gets cut off by a knife being shoved in his mouth, the Jokers words are dark, "I...want...her."

He turns around, pointing towards the woman named Blair. He nods, "Yeah?"

He gets off Richard, sitting back down and watching her. Richard sighs an ok.

'She's not going to know what hit her.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to give this a shot, posting this on here. I'm sure I'm going to have problems with fixing things or whatever and if so then you can always read it on quizilla :]