You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 11

I stand there, starring at everyone like a idiot.

"First, I need a song."

I walk over to the stereo, turning on 'Buttons' by the Pussycat Dolls.

"Second, by myself."

Joker laughs at me, "Who do you think you are? Trying to run this place. I make the calls Glitterbug. Not my pet."

I skip over to a wall, all of their eyes watching closely.

"I'll bash my head in if that's better. It'll feel so nice."

He stops laughing, growling now, "You better not. Only I hurt you."

I take my head back, slamming it against the...ow, brick wall. I wobble backwards as I grab where I hit myself.

"Want more Jabba?"

He throws something across the room in frustration as I shake off my dizzyness.

"All of you, Out! She's my toy anyways. Not for any of you to see."

Everyone dashes out of there, knowing if they didn't, someone would have a bullet hole in their head. He takes a seat on the now empty couch and I stare at him, crossing my arms.

He gets comfortable, "I'm not leaving toots. You better dance or I'll make you." he says as he pulls out a gun.

"Fine Jabba."

He mumbles, "I hate that name."

As I turn to press play, I smile to myself, knowing that I'm striking some nerve with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lad9PVjKwOE (Here's the video. You do the dances from the chair part and everything after that.)

Once I finish dancing, I get up, strutting back to the stereo, noticing the hunger lingering in his eyes. I ignore him though and change the song to random techno. I keep my back towards him, swaying my hips, turning them in small circles. I grin to myself again.

'Who'd ever think it's fun to mess with a sociopath killer?'

I bend over, bending one knee to the side and straightening out my other. I glide my hand up my straight leg. Once I get high enough, I look over my corresponding shoulder to look at his reaction. It's priceless. I stand straight now and I smack my ass, winking at him. His mouth just drops.

'Typical guy.'

I can't help to let out a laugh as I continue dancing for another 20 minutes till I get knocked onto the ground, with someone ontop of me. I gasp for air and stare up at the source.

"Jabba! Control yourself! This is a no-touching show!"

He doesn't crack a smile or get angry with me. No emotion is plastered on that white face of his. We stare at each other. My heart starts racing again and he notices. He leans closer to me, placing his hand over my heart.

"You nervous? Or is it you're excited?"

"What the hell are you-"

He leans ever closer, our lips just a movement away.

He grins, "You're excited."

"No I'm-"

He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine.

'Shit.'

I try pushing him off of me, to prove a point. He just grabs my arms, placing them above my head. After only 10 minutes of struggling, since I'm weak from all that dancing, I give in...again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Would anyone be willing to make a banner for this so I can put it on quizilla? :]
I'll have to send pics of the girl though so let me know?