You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 13

I feel the tears swelling up in my eyes and he hugs me, wiping away a few strays that I didn't even notice slip out.

"Dolly! It's ok! Really, it is. I'm going to take such good care of you!"

He giggles, giving me a tight squeeze before getting up.

"Ok, everyone ready to go? Now sweet pea, I'm sorry but you can't come on this one. I don't quite trust you yet, it only being three days and all. You're staying here with Billy boy like I told you before. Take her to my room and keep an eye out with her! Ta!"

They leave and Billy, grabs my arm tightly and pushes me up the stairs, back to the Jokers room. He has long black hair that reaches the middle of his back, plain brown eyes and a semi long goatee. He shoves me on the bed as he stares at me grinning. It's been a little over a half hour now and Billy finally speaks to me.

"He sure does have quite a taste in girls I've got to say."

I look at him, wrinkling my nose, "You better not fucking touch me."

He laughs, "Or what, Doll? Ya gonna hurt me? Yeah right, I've got 100 pounds on you baby."

He cracks his knuckles as I scoot away from the edge of the bed as he gets closer to me. He jumps on top of me as I start to squirm in his grasp. I open my mouth, letting out a blood curtailing scream. He slaps his hand over my mouth and holds on my other hand.

"Come on. Just hold still and it'll be over before you know it!"

Tears start forming in my eyes as I bite down on his hand. He takes it away, hissing in pain.

'Now's my chance.'

I start screaming for the only person that came to my thoughts, "Jabba! J-Jabba! Fucking get back here! Ja-"

-Smack-

He slapped me. I stare at him with my mouth gapped.

"You fucking asshole!"

I spit directly in his face. He growls, wiping it away and putting a good grip on my hands.

"Be a good girl and don't scream. Otherwise, I blow your brains and tell the boss how bad you were acting."

I start to whimper as he rips off my pants and tearing where ever at my tank top.

'He is touching me. I don't like this. Please Jabba, save me. I can't live through this!'

I feel his hand traveling towards my underwear and a cry escapes my lips on accident. He looks at me, placing his index finger in front of his lips, softly saying, "Shh."

He looks back down, about to rip apart my only pair of underwear. Except, he falls off the bed, clutching his arm and letting out a cry of pain. I look towards the door and there's Jabba, standing there with a gun in his hand and looking very pissed off.

"Glitterbug! Already cheating on me? Well that's just not going to do!"

My heart stops in fear as my eyes grow bigger, "N-No! I wasn't-"

He cuts me off as he walks over to Billy, who's trying to crawl away.

"Your date needs to be punished. And to think! On my bed!!"

He screams the last part in Billys face, crouching down. He gets back up, ignoring his pleas and shoots him in the head. He looks over at me, smiling like it never happened.

"Baby doll! How ya doin?"

He jumps on the bed next to me and places me in his lap, stroking my hair. I wipe away the tears as I nuzzle into his neck, feeling very oddly, safe. Right there. In the Jokers arms.

"A little shaken."

He rests his chin on top of my head, "No one touches my toys but me."

I close my eyes and think, 'He really needs to stay in one mood.' before falling asleep in his arms.