You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 16

I start to get nervous as we descend the stairs. I guess Alicia noticed or maybe it was my tight grip on her hand.

She whispers to me, "You look good. He'll love it."

I blush, "You're not mad?"

She shrugs, "Boss doesn't want me in that way. Plus I see the way he looks at you."

I'm about to ask her what she's talking about but we've reached the end and there are the guys. Dressed in black tuxes and clown masks. The Joker is still in his regular attire with his back towards us. He slowly turns around...

-Jokers POV-

I hear the girls whispering to each other then it stops, getting quiet. Figuring they're right there, I turn and look up at them. I didn't even look at Alicia, I don't care about her. My eyes are fixated on Blair. She looks...radiant. She took my breath away. Something that is hard to do with me. I wanted her. I wanted to cut her, watch her bleed. Listen to her scream out of pain and pleasure. But we have more important things to do that involve Mr. Wayne.

-Normal POV-

The Joker and I stare at each other. I notice the corners of his lips twitching as he slowly looks up and down my body, and not in that perverted kind of way. I blush again, looking down as he speaks.

"Let's go pay a little visit to Bruce Wayne, shall we?"

My ears perk up. 'Bruce Wayne the billionaire? What does he want with him?'

We start walking to a new ride. A black van now. So much better. I get handed a mask as I step into it. It's so gorgeous. I gasp, running my fingers over it. It's a full faced silver mask except on the right side, it dips in above the right eye. It also has 6 thick, long lashes coming off that eye. There's silver, glitter swirls on the left side, along with a black diamond over that eye. The lips are kind of China doll painted. The top is black with a curled smile and the bottom lip is red. The mask is outlined in a red and black lace that sparkles. We all get in and I have to sit on Jokers lap. Everyones masks are boring besides mine and I notice Alicias. Hers is magnificent. It also covers her entire face and it has this bird look to it. It's also red and black. Jokers arms are around my waist as I place the mask on my face. I pull down the shade, opening the mirror.

He places a few strands of my hair over the mask and whispers to me, "Deadly Glitterbug. My deadly doll."

He rests his chin on my shoulder, looking at our reflections. I stare up at us also, repeating what he said, "Deadly Doll."

He starts, grinning, biting my neck, "Like that?"

I stare at the mask in the mirror, taking everything in.

'This is it. This is what I'm destined for. This is what he told me to give in to. This life. His life of crime. And now there's no turning back.'

He stares hard into my reflecting eyes, seeing them grow dark.

"I love it."

He starts to laugh manically as we speed towards Bruce Waynes party for Harvey Dent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blairs mask! I didn't do a very good job editing, hehe.
Image

Alicias mask
Image