You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 17

-Third Person-

Classical music plays throughout Bruce Waynes apartment as guests fill in for Harvey Dent. Bruce, being the nice guy he is, decided to throw Gothmas White Knight, a fundraiser to support the growing lawyer. Everyone's dressed in the most elegant clothing, talking to everyone even if they don't know each other. Harvey is just arriving, walking in with a brunette on his arm. Rachel Dawes, Bruces ex-girlfriend. They smile at everyone who looks their way. Alfred, Bruces butler, walks over to greet and offer champagne to the couple.

"Alfred! It's great to see you! But I've got to ask, where is Bruce?"

He smiles kindly, speaking with a English accent attached to his tongue, "He will be arriving shortly Miss Dawes."

She rolls her eyes, still smiling and talking to Harvey, "Of course he has to arrive in fashion."

Harvey looks confused as everyone turns to a loud whirring noise. A helicopter lands and out walks two beautiful women, who may be models and then Bruce Wayne. The helicopter takes off as Bruce walks in, each lady on one arm.

He smiles at everyone while stepping away from the girls, "Everyone, welcome. Where's Harvey?"

Rachel pushes him towards Bruce and the two men smile at each other, "Ah there he is! The man of the hour!"

-Normal POV-

We all jump out of the van, making our way towards the building. There's a man standing guard out front. Everyone stops and Joker just looks at me, smiling. He blends into the shadows, making his way over to the man. We all watch the scene before us. All you can hear is Jokers laughter and the man looks around, clearly frightened. The Joker jumps out, putting a knife to his throat, speaking to him. He looks over, waving us over. We rush as he pushes the man into the elevator and all 8 of us squeeze in. The Joker has a strong grip on the guard, taking his gun and badge.

'5, 6, 7, 8...'

I watch the numbers slowly go up.

'12, 13, 14, 15, 16...'

I start to get nervous when we reach the 23rd floor. My heart pounding so loud, I look around nervously.

'What the hell am I doing?'

-Ding-
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone would like to make me a banner, go to this to get the pictures pwease :]

http://www.quizilla.com/my/journal/979590/banners-for-joker-story