You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 19

-Jokers pov-

As I let Rachel Dawes slip from my grasp out the window and letting Batty go fly after her, I look around for my pet. I don't see her.

I clench my teeth together, "Where's Blair!"

Alicia looks around, nervously, "S-She was just behind me boss! I swear!"

I growl as I walk past her and notice on a near by table her mask along with a gun. I grin, picking both of them up. I hold onto the mask while I put the gun in my coat, going down the nearest hallway. I stop, listening. I hear a click of a door being unlocked and I grin, waiting a few minutes to let her hide. I wait 4 minutes then start walking up the hallway and to the 5th door on the right. I open it up, slowly walking in and pretending to look around. I hear Dave yell to me that cops are coming.

'I see you precious.'

I can see her body trembling in the closet. I just smile, "I'll be back for you Lovebug. I'm a man of my words."

And I leave the room.

-normal pov-

I let out my breath that I didn't even know I was holding. My body start trembling as I grin to myself. 'I got away! I'm free!!'

I stay silent though, to make sure he's gone. I hear more footsteps though. I stay still as the lights turn on, hurting my eyes. It's quiet for a few minutes and I look out the crack, only to have the doors swing open. I yelp as I see Bruce Wayne starring at me confused.

"Why are you in my closet?"

My eyes start to water, "I-I was getting away from them."

He then studies my face and his eyes widen, "Oh god! You're Blair aren't you?"

I nod, "How'd you know?"

He chuckles, "You're all over the news sweetie."

My left eye twitches, "Really?"

He nods, outstretching his hand and helping me up. I can't help but to hug him. He laughs at me, rubbing my back as I let all my tears out.

"Thank you so much! I'm so glad you had this fundraiser or I be stuck with him still."

He gives me a reassuring squeeze, "It's alright Blair. I think we should go down to the police station though."

I pull back, lost, "W-why?"

He laughs again, "So they know you're alright! Also, there's someone there who wants to see you."

I grin as he pulls me out of his apartment and we make our way to the police station.

-Abbeys pov-

I'm laying on the floor on my back, starring up at Commissioner Gordons cieling to his office. Almost 5 days now. 'I miss Blair so much. What would I do without her?'

Mr. Gordon walks in, handing me a bowl of green jello and a cup of orange soda, "Sorry it's not much."

I shrug and smile at him, "Thank you so much for letting me stay here. I'm sorry if I'm in the way..."

He shakes his head, smiling back, "It's quite alright Abbey. We'll find your sister soon. I promise."

I nod, looking down at the bowl and shaking it slightly so the jello jiggles. I smile as I dig in. I hear someone shout outside the office.

Gordon looks out to see what's going on, "I'll be right back Abbey."

I nod and watch the door, still eating. I hear excited chatter from Gordon and someone else. Someone walks towards the office. I drop my bowl as I see Blair walking infront of the door.

"Hey sissy!" Her voice is all cracked and her face is streaming with tears and her makeups smudged.

"Blair!!" I get up, knocking over my cup in the process, and run to her, jumping into her arms.

We hug each other tightly, "I've been so worried about you kiddo."

Tears start to escape my eyes also, "Please don't leave me again!"

She tightens her grip, kissing my forehead, "I promise girly. I think we're going to be ok."
♠ ♠ ♠
To let you all know, this is the last chapter for the story. DON'T KILL ME! WHY?!
Because there's a sequel :P
It'll be out later today, I'm trying to think of a good name for it :D
if anyone wants to help, please do ]: