You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 2

normal pov

I walk backstage after doing my final routine and letting the rookies strut their stuff. I go to my dressing rom, grabbing a water bottle. Unscrewing the top, I lift it above my head and close my eyes as I let the liquid douse me and cool my body off. I look in my mirror that's infront of me, starring at the person I've become. A few scars on my face start to appear as the water drips the makeup off. One on my left eyebrow and cheek. Three on my right cheek and one on my bottom lip, on the left. I trace one on my right cheek. Someone knocks on my door and I roll my eyes.

'Leave me alone!'

I walk over and open it, seeing Richard, my soon to be ex-boss.

I smile kindly at him, "Hey Richie! How was I?"

He smiles nervously, his bottom lip twitching, "Amazing as always my pet. Listen uh, before you leave, you've got one last customer."

I pop out my hip, crossing my arms, "What did I tell-"

"No, No. He only wants you dear. No one else. I promise you will get extra after."

I point my finger at him, "I better."

I notice a few sweat drops creeping down his face. Concerned, I ask, "Are you alright?"

He chuckles, "C-couldn't be better. Come on, can't keep him waiting now."

"Well, can I freshen up-"

"No, now."

He grabs my wrist, starting to drag me. I close my door in time as he pulls me down the hall to the private sessions. He stops at the last one.

"Ok Blair. All he wants is a dance and to talk buisness afterwards."

My face turns confused, "Buisness?"

He hugs me, "Good luck."

He scurries off.

'What the hell was that?!'

I notice a bouncer I've never seen before standing outside the room. I shrug it off, pushing back the thick, sation red curtains of the room. I see a man sitting in the dark. I start to get nervous which is strange for me, that's never happened before.

'Wonder who this guy is.'

I sexily walk over to him. A song starts to play. I never chose you by Neuroticfish.

'Hmm, nice choice.'

I get even more nervous as I get on his lap, stradling him. I whisper in his ear, "Wouldn't you prefer the lights on?"

I feel his hands touch my hips as he whispers back, "I see everything dollface. Not till we have to talk buisness."

His fingers run up my spine, making me shiver.

'What's wrong with me?! He's just another customer. Calm down Blair!'

About a half hour later, after turning this creep on, I get up off him, only to be pulled back down.

I say in a harsh tone, "Sir, that's the time limit and no-"

I get pushed off him to the floor. It didn't hurt that bad because I'm so used to it, but it set off a nerve, making me snap at him.

"Listen buddy, I'm not your fucking toy!"

I get up, ready for anything he has up his sleeve. He starts to laugh, making me freeze.

'I know that laugh.'

I see his shadowed figure get up and walk towards me. I back away but he rushes towards me, slamming me against the wall with his body. Against my neck I feel something cold.

He breathes into my neck, laughing, "Oh, but you are now toots."

The lights turn on and to my horror, I see the man who's always on the tvs and in the newspapers. The man everyones afraid of.

The Joker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good so far? And don't worry about updates people, I've written up to chapter 15 :D