You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 3

My gaze looks down, seeing it is indeed a knife at my throat.

"Look at me."

I don't though. My eyes are glued to that knife, bringing back memories.

He yells in a hushed tone, "Look at me!"

He snaps me out of my trance by grabbing my face, making me look at him.

He starts to giggle, running his thumb along my chin line, "My, my, my, what a beauty we've got here."

I stare at the scars that are on the corners of his lips.

He notices, "Wanna know how I get these scars?"

I look into his brown eyes now and say blanky, "Nope."

His face falls, pushing the knife in a little. I feel it break my skin and I bite down on my bottom lip. A few things you should know about me. I love pain. It's how I got most of the scars that cover my arms, legs and back. I also love tattoos and piercings.

"Come on now, don't hold back. Scream."

'Stupid ass thinks he's hurting me.'

I test him, "You wouldn't dare."

He starts to laugh, "Are you, are you testing me? Oh ho ho!"

He grabs the back of my neck, spining me and throwing me face first to the floor. He sits on my back, yanking my hair up and placing the knife back to my throat. I suck in air, closing my eyes.

"You, my sweet, are coming with me."

It's my turn to laugh. I open my eyes, starring up at his face.

'He's probably really cute without the-oh what the hell! Shut up!'

I snap at him, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

He glares, "Either you do, or I slit that pretty little throat of yours."

My heart skips a beat. 'This is Richards doing.' I roll my eyes as I mock him. He doesn't like that, I can tell as he slams my face into the floor. I groan, now that hurt.

"Atta girl."

I sigh, turning onto my back, "Whatever, fine!"

He grins, starring at my body, "Mmm, what a toy."

I place my hands behind my head, pushing myself up.

He cackles again, "Come on doll, you can't take me."

I quickly raise my leg, kicking him directly in the jaw. Oh yeah, I'm a black belt at karate. He takes a few steps back, laughing. I shiver, his laugh creeps me out.

Opening his mouth, he cracks his jaw, "A lil fight in ya, I like that."

I growl, kicking him in the stomach. He clutches it, bending forward and laughing harder. I run towards the curtains, only to be stopped by the bouncer. My heart starts racing.

'This can't be happening. What did I do? I have a life, I don't want to be his toy!'

Something hits the back of my head, making me fall to my knees. The room starts spinning and I see the Joker infront of me, starring at me with curioustity.

"Go get her stuff."

I black out.