You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 4

Third Person

The bouncer runs off quickly to collect all of the girls belongings and her pay for the night. The Joker stares at her unconscious body, noticing on her face, arms and legs, she has scars.

'Self mutilation? Or Someone else?' he thinks as he slowly caresses one of the scars. Now, don't start thinking that this man shows or has any compassion. He doesn't.

'Another freak like me.'

He puts his arms under her body, lifting her up and walking out of the room. The bouncer comes back with a bag and purse in either hand.

"Going out tonight?" The guy rolls his eyes as the Joker laughs.

They walk out of the building and into the van. Joker gets into the back, sitting on the ground with her body placed in-between his legs. He runs his gloved hand through her short, red hair as one of the guys starts up the van, and speeding off towards the hideout.

Normal Pov

My eyes flutter open. Everythings still spinning. I notice we're moving.

'Where am I?'

I groan, shutting my eyes tightly and grabbing my head where I got hit.

'Thank god I'm not bleeding. What-What's this I'm on?'

I reach behind me, touching some type of fabric. Turning my head a little and opening my eyes, I notice I'm in-between a pair of legs, looking at a purple thigh. My heart beats faster as I wonder what I just grabbed. I quickly look up for a face, seeing him smiling like a mad man, down at me.

"Mmm, can't wait can we?"

My heart stops as I start to freak out, knowing that I did grab his...HMM. I try scooting away, only to be drug back to his chest.

"Aw, what, don't wanna cuddle?" he cackles, throwing me against the other side of the vehicle.

I feel the knife is back, but on my leg now.

"How about we add some more to the collection?"

I'm on my back and I watch as he cuts my left calf pretty deep. Never have I got pleasure out of something like that. Only small cuts, not this fucking deep. I feel tears stinging my eyes as I gasp for air, "What the fucks wrong with you?!"

He laughs, crawling on top of me, staring at my face. Or should I say, my scars. "Nothing. What the fuck's wrong with you?"

I glare, "Nothing of your concern."

He laughs again.

"Stop laughing! There is nothing that's that funny!"

He stops, grabbing my face, getting his inches away from mine, "Don't, tell me what to do."

I growl, "I'll do what I want."

'Nice, smart ass.'

He pulls a gun out, placing it at my temple, "I don't want to have to kill my new pet before I've had the pleasure of having the least bit of fun with you."

I cringe at the thought of what he has planed for me, "Do it. Fucking shoot me!"

He slowly pulls the gun away, his creepy smile curling up, "You and me. We're going to get along, so well. I can tell already."

I scoff, crossing my arms, "I don't tend to think so." I look down at my cut up arms. There's only about 10 cuts on each.

"Where'd you get those?"

I look up at him, "I'm not telling you."

"Eventually, you'll have to."

I roll my emerald green eyes at him, "I have...issues."

He sighs, bored already, "Care to explain more?"

I don't say anything for the next 5 minutes. He's still on top of me, straddling my legs, waiting for a response.

"You know..."

That makes me jump, wasn't expecting it.

"Even if you don't tell me, I plan on getting your file anyways."

I stare at him in disgust, "Why the hell do you need my file you creep?!"

He grins, his face getting inches away from mine again. I can feel his hot breathe against my lips.

"You intrigue me. I want to know everything about you."

I bite my lip, "I'm not telling you."

He shrugs, "Alright, your loss."

Whacking me on the head with his gun, he starts to laugh as darkness consumes me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts so far?? Give me at least one comment or I'm not posting the rest ]:
lol