You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 5

Third person

"Do you have her files?" The Joker asks his one henchman, Billy.

The man nods, "It's at the place boss."

Joker nods as he picks up Blairs body and holds onto her, humming to himself as they continue driving for at least another hour. Once they get to the place, he carries her bridal style out of the van and they all get into the house. It's old and abandoned, nothing fancy, stolen or a warehouse. It's on the very edge of Gotham, where some worse crimes are held. He carries her into his room. Nothing amazing either. Paint peeling off the walls, no carpet besides a matted throw rug, a bed and a desk.

He lays her down gently, tucking her in, "Sleep well my new pet! So much to do tomorrow!"

Walking over to his desk, he sees her files. Opening them, he starts to read...

Blair Desiree. Born October 16th, 1988. Female. Green eyes. Black hair. 5'9". Weight, 139, mostly muscle.

He scans through the first paper, trying to find some interesting facts about her. He spots one.

Black belt in karate.

He chuckles, "Ah, so that's why this little creature is so quick."

Highschool dropout at age of 16. Occasionally drinks, always in desperate need of a cigarette.

Nothing else to that page. Turning it, he spots some things that catch his eyes.

Has: ADHD, bi-polar (gets worse and worse if pills aren't taken for more than a week), anger and mocking issues...

'Yeah, already know that.'

...sudden violent/hyper out bursts. Fears: White vans...

He laughs at this, 'Seems you'll be a trouble when we go out.'

...small spaces, being alone.

He grins. 'Boy is she a mess! She'll be so much fun to play with!'

Has a thing for pain, piercings, tattoos and cuts. Noticed she can't seem to ever get enough. When being taken out of her straight jacket, she would choke and harm self in any way possible. Maybe to find a different form of freedom?

'Ho ho! So she was observed hmm?'

He reads on as one really important thing stands out from the rest. He mumbles it out loud to himself, "Went to court July 27th, 2008 for the murder of Carrie Anderson and Will Barker. Jury called out innocent. No further charges or evidence has proved her guilty."

Putting the folder down, he looks over at her sleeping body. She's tossing around and groaning.

'Nightmare.'

Her breathing gets heavy as she groans, "N-no, please. Leave me alone! No! D-don't do it!"

She calms down fast, her breathing back to normal. The Joker sits in his chair, grinning still, touching the tips of his fingers together.

"What I can do with you." He giggles, "Oh Blair, you really are just what I needed!"

Pulling the gloves off and taking off his jacket, he gets up and walks over to the bed while unbuttoning his vest, throwing it to the ground, loosening his tie, throwing that down also. He unhooks the first 3 buttons of his shirt, sitting on the side of the bed she isn't occupying.

He stares at her again, 'Beautiful doll.'

He then lays down next to her, under the covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really now? No thoughts about how it is? ]: