You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 6

"Dolly. D-o-o-olly? Wake up! Come on, come on. DOLLY!"

My eyes snap open as I look at his face hanging over mine, smiling, "Hi!"

I softly say, "Could you be anymore annoying?"

He yanks the blankets off the bed, but more importantly, me. I notice I'm still in the outfit from the club.

"If you expect me to walk around in this outfit with your creeps around, you better think again."

He laughs at me, throwing my bag and purse at me then walking out of the room. I listen carefully and yup, he locked it. I quickly dig through my purse, looking for my Ritalin and bi-polar medication. Luckily, they're in there. But sadly, there's two left in my Ritalin container and five left in the other.

'Shit, not good. I'm going to die he's going to get too annoyed with me.'

I pop one of each in my mouth. Since there's nothing to drink in here, I have to dry swallow them. I sigh, rummaging through my bag and pulling out a pair of tight black tripp pants with red lace that comes up in a triangle on the backs of the legs, a regular black tank top with my purple and black, three studded belt. I change in a fast pace, in case he wanted to barge in. To my surprise, he didn't. Not for another hour at least. I decided to be a curious kitten, walking to one of the dressers. I open every drawer, from all four, and guess what they're filled with. Nothing but air. I also check his closet. Empty.

'Gee, what a fun guy.'

Now to his desk. I open the biggest drawer, seeing a manilla folder with my name on it.

'He wasn't kidding.'

I grab it and read the first page. He stole it from Arkham Asylum. Yes, I was there. Shoot me if you will. They named me sane though. I was only there for a year though. Thank God!

I place the folder back, closing the drawer and walking over to the bed, taking out my compact and fixing my makeup that's smeared across my cheeks. I can't do much with my hair since it's so short so I let it be. The door slams open as he walks in. I don't jump, just look over at him and then back to my mirror.
I hear him skip towards me, humming quietly, then whacking it out of my hand, letting it hit the wall and break.

I growl, "What the hell do you want with me?!"

He's standing infront of me now and shakes a finger in my face. No gloves this time, or jacket. "Tsk, tsk. So many questions and just...no answers for you." He giggles, "Come now girlie! We have work to do!"

I cross my arms and he sighs, rolling his eyes, "Either you come willingly or by force."

I notice the shine of the knife as he pulls it from his pocket, then placing it back in.

I glare at him, "Fine."

"Good girl!"

He tightly grabs my arm.'That's going to leave a bruise tomorrow.' He drags me out of the house. The whole time I've been starring at the ground until we reach outside. I look up and stop him from dragging me.

"No. I'm not going in that." My eyes are wide as he looks at my face, then towards the white van that is just 20 feet away from us.

He chuckles, "Oh yes you are!"

It hurt, but I yanked my arm away from his grip, backing away.

"I'm not getting in that fucking van!"

I continue to back away in horror. I'm sure you wondering why could she possibly be scared of just a plain white van yes? Bad childhood experiences. Five times someone has tried to kidnap me and three of that five, they succeeded. Horrible memories. Laughing the entire time, he goes behind me and starts to push me forward. My heart races as I try to run away, only to be pulled back with the knife to my throat. As we get closer, my heart feels like it's going to burst out at any moment from fear. Two guys open the back doors and the Joker throws me, jumping in besides me while the others get in also.

The driver speeds off, making me fly against the back doors, slamming my head against the metal. I squeak out of surprise and pain as the guy makes left and right sharp turns. My body not being able to balance itself and being thrown around like a doll. I search frantically for a 'oh shit' handle. You know, the things you usually hang your clothes at? Well, in other cases, such as mine, it's an oh shit handle. I spot one, directly above where the Joker is seated. He watches me carefully as I quickly wobble my way over to him, grabbing the handle, only to land in his lap because the guy hit a curb. Joker holds onto me, laughing at how ridiculous I look.

"Poor pet getting thrown around."

"I do have a name ya know."

He shrugs, "I'll call you Glitterbug."

I give him a 'what the fuck' expression. "Glitterbug? What kind of name is that!?"

He giggles, biting my bare shoulder, which now has cuts from being tossed around, "A name for my pet!"

I scoff, "Ok Sunshine."

He stops biting me, "What?"

"You name me, I name you. Deal with it. Cause no matter what you may do to me, it's sticking!"

He stares at me for a few minutes, thinking, "Whatever. Change it though. It's too...happy!"

"Jabba" I blurt out.

He looks at me strangely and I stare back, "What?"

He just shakes his head looking out the window, "Ah, were here!"

"Where's here?"

He gets up, letting me fall off his lap as the van stops.

"Jabba! Tell me!"

I mentally slap myself. 'Now I have something to annoy him with, I bet I'm going to pay for this later.'

They all jump out of the van into a alley and I follow suit.
♠ ♠ ♠
hrm, comments would be appreciated on continuing this :]