You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 8

On our way to the hideout, Jabba climbed over me, pushing me to his side because he wanted to drive. Once we got there, he dragged me out of the van by my wrist and back into the room I was in before. I now know is his. He throws me on the bed while he takes off his jacket and loosens his tie. I rub my head. When I landed, it hit the wall the bed is against. He turns to face me and stares.

I glare, snapping at him, "What?"

He scoffs, "Stop being so bitchy Glitterbug! I don't want to hurt you..."

I tip my head, confused.

He finishes, "Yet."

He starts laughing and I grab a pillow, throwing it at him.

"Fuck you!"

He drops it to the floor angrily, "Gladly."

My heart skips as he comes over to me, pinning both my arms above my head.

"Get the fuck off me you freak!"

My face stings as he slaps me hard, "We're all freaks in this world my dear. Some just show it more than others."

I hear his switchblade open and I feel it slither it's way from my lips, neck, middle of my chest, stomach then my pant line. My heart's going to burst. I don't want this. I know what it's like to be raped. Shit happens when you're a stripper, but I never guessed something like this. Tears start to form. I'm not one to cry but it was another horrible memory I don't want to relive.

They slip out of my eyes and I choke out, "Please."

He stops playing his his knife, looking up at me, "Shh, shh, shh Doll. It's alright."

He unbuttons my pants and takes them off. I shut my eyes tightly as more tears stream down my face, "P-please, no. Noo."

He just grins evilly, lifting his knife to the edge of my underwear. Just then, someone knocks.

Joker groans, "What? I'm busy!"

"Uh boss, it's important."

The Joker stares at me as I open my eyes, biting my lip. He caresses my side as he leans forward, our noses touching.

"You're lucky."

He then kisses me deeply. I try to move my face away but he grabs it with his other hand, keeping us locked there. He bites on my bottom lip, making me bleed. I try to get my arms out of his one hand but they're stuck there. I feel his tongue run along the bottom of my lip, licking the blood off. He pulls away laughing. He jumps up and walks out of the room. I rub my hands over my mouth, wiping his taste away. I sit up, grabbing my pants and putting them on.

'Oh god. He kissed me. That was disgusting! He is a good kisser though. No! Blair, bad! Sick, disgusting, don't think that way!!'

I sit on the bed now, running my fingers over my lips and grin to myself.