You're Insane, but at Least I Admit It

Chapter 9

Too long I've been waiting for him to come back. There's a very tiny window in the room, covered in black paint that I didn't notice before. There's a few scratch marks, letting me see what the outside world is going through. It's starting to get dark. I've been here for exactly, one day. One day. Feels like years. My eyes start to droop, sleep wanting to take over me. I yawn, getting under the bed covers. I stare at the walls chipped paint for 45 minutes before I actually fall asleep.

-Dream-

My little sister, Abbey and I, are sitting in a closet of our house, hiding. I'm 13 and she's only 5 at the time. She's curled in my lap, clutching my arms tightly. The closet doors are opened a little, letting in a crack of light. Our parents are fighting again. This time it's worse than before. We were such a happy family. Then my mother just snapped one day. Out of the blue, she just became mental! I guess she couldn't take the perfect, rich life anymore or something. She started doing any drug she could get her greedy hands on, bringing home different guys when our dad was out working to support us. I'm covering Abbeys eyes as she softly whimpers into my chest. Me on the other hand, I'm watching the scene before me. My mom's swinging at my dad but he's blocking all of it, trying to calm her down. They're screaming at each other too. He then does something I never, ever, have seen him do before. He punches her straight in the jaw. A loud crack, taking over my ear drums. My eyes widen as I quickly shut them.

-End-

I jump up, breathing heavily. I haven't had that dream for a few years. Why now is it coming back? I quickly take in my surroundings, relaxing as I realize where I'm at. I lay back down, slowing my breathing pattern. I hear a chuckle across the room.

I close my eyes, running my hands through my hair, "Shut...up."

He just laughs more, "What's wrong Blair? Nightmare?"

I open my eyes, tears forming at the edges. I whisper, "No, reality."

I hear him walk over to me. I refuse to look at him. I feel disgusted with myself that I enjoyed that kiss we shared earlier. Yes, I admit it! I enjoyed a kiss with a psychotic, cold blooded, killer!

"Why won't you look at me doll? Embarrassed about something?"

'What the fuck. Is he in my head?!'

I turn my head to look at him. I guess I'm blushing cause he's smiling.

"Ah, did someone enjoy something?"

He crawls ontop of me, my blood pumping fast through my veins.

I stutter out, "N-No."

He laughs, moving closer and biting my neck as I bite my lip.

"Don't lie to me Glitterbug. I hate liars."

He slaps me across the face and I growl, kneeing him again. I roll out from under him and get ready to fight. I need this. The adrenaline is kicking in. I hate him. For kidnapping me, taking me away from my sister and stepping his dirty shoes into my life.

He laughs, "You wanna fight??"

I glare at him as he gets up. He stands there for a few minutes before jumping towards me and misses as I get out of the way, elbowing him in the side. He grabs my arm quickly though, slamming me into the wall. I yelp in surprise. Regaining my posture, I walk over to him, punching his face three times. Laughing more, he kicks my legs, making me fall. He grabs me by the hair and I start swearing loudly at him as he drags me towards his desk, slamming into it. I knock over all the contents that were on there as I fall off the opposite side, clutching my sides. I gasp for air from the impact.

He walks over to me, bending down and chuckling, "Where's your karate skills now doll?"

Getting up, he kicks me five times in the abdomen, making me cough up some blood and gasp for air. I'm in so much pain now and it's making me incredibly angry.

He stops, sighing. "Are you going to behave now?"

I glare up at him, spitting out more blood. I clench my teeth together, "Is that all you got?" Venom dripping out of my words.

He grins, "Oh, this is just great!"

He yanks my hair again, throwing me against the wall. My back hurts so bad from the blow. He trys to punch me but I dodge it, making him hit the wall. He shakes his fist and I kick him in the gut and punch his face. He growls, grabbing me by the neck, choking me and lifting my body off the ground. I claw at his hands but it's no use as I try to gasp in as much air I possibly can. I start to go unconscious but he throws me to the floor.

"Uh uh. Ain't getting out that easily."

I lay there. In pain, swollen, bloody and I'm sure with many bruises. He stares at my limp form before picking me up and throwing me on his bed, jumping ontop of me, laughing.

His voice is low, sending a chill up my spine, "You're so sexy when you act all tuff."

We glare into each others eyes and I slap him. "Screw you. I hate you."

He pretends to be sad, "Aw, don't say that sweetie! That hurts!" he points to his heart, "Right here!"

"You have no heart you bastard!"

He grins, clutching my face and kissing me roughly. I again try to squirm away from him but it's no use. After 30 minutes, I give up. I start to kiss him back. I feel the smile growing on his cut lips. He lays ontop of me, our bodies touching. He rolls over so I'm ontop of him, never breaking the kiss. What happens next, scars me the next day...
♠ ♠ ♠
-says tauntingly- Uh oh! Yum yum ;P