The One Who Killed My Boyfriend

Gossip Girl

"Caitlynn! Babe!"

I am talking with both Maddie and Kare Bear, to turn around and see Spencer. So handsome. I just know we are going to end up together. He is all mine. He just gets me and knows my every feeling.

"Spencer. Hey."
"What's wrong? Somethin's up."
"Nothing really... I'm just thinking..."
"No, you're upset. About what?"
"Spencer, I am really just thinking! I promise!"
"Okay then. I have practice tonight. I'll call you when it's over, kay?"
"Sure. I love you!"
"I love you! Always!"

He turns to walk with Michael and Caleb. OMG. He looks great in those jeans, even in the front. His shirt shows off everything I love to see!

Ooo! I just remembered my loner of an ex's name! His name was, or still is Cody.

"You know, Catie Wadie, there is that guy who has been starring at you in Math." Maddie informs me, while pointing to a guy in black skinny jeans and a Def Leppard shirt(I love their music) with long blonde hair.
"And your point would be?" I roll my eyes.
"He TOTALLY likes you!" Kare Bear practically yells.
"And?" I question.
"Nevermind. Just forget it." Maddie seems upset now. I roll my eyes again. She gets it.

We all walk to the car area and stop at mine.

"Did anyone see Gossip Girl last night. I had to run to the store." Kare Bear loves that show. So does everyone else!
"Jenny is with S's little brother again. And Chuck and B hooked up." I giggle.
"Are you serious?!" Kare Bear exaggerates.
"Completely! I know I couldn't believe it either!" I giggle again.
"And what about Dan!?!" Maddie is almost having a cow next to her.
"He is still talking with Jenny about it. Okay! I need to go pick up a few things for the party. See you two tomorrow! Text or call me! Love you both!" I say as they walk away.
"Love you, too." They both say in unison.

I get in my car and start it. I watch them leave to their own cars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!

PLEASE?!?

^__^