I'll Be There for You Through It All

Welcome

I knew Mrs Weasley would give Fred and I some time alone with our new baby before people started arriving to visit. I sat inbetween Fred's legs, he had covered my legs up with the covers and wrapped Hunter in a blanket, so we were all decent. Hunter was in my lap.

"He's gorgeous." I sighed as I gazed into his turquoise eyes.

"I like the hair." Fred commented. I laughed, I could see thin, yet vivid red strands of hair on his head.

"You did a good job." I said as I bent my head back and kissed Fred.

"You ready for another one?" Fred teased.

"Oh, not for another 9 months, at least. We haven't even had this one for half an hour and you want more!" I laughed. I heard pops out in the hall and people began filing in, one by one.

First were your parents.

"Oh! 'E eez so bootiful!" My mom gushed as she held Hunter.

"'Oo weel teach 'im Francais, of course." My father said as he stared at Hunter over his wife's shoulder. My parents took turns holding their grandson until Mr and Mrs Weasley came in with Bill, Fleur, Charlie and George.

"He's got the Weasley hair alright." Bill approved.

"I'll bet he'll look just like his father, so he'll look just like me." George laughed.

"Nice one." Charlie said. Again, the baby was passed around and then Ron, Percy, Ginny, Harry and Hermione came in.

"He's the cutest little nephew we could ever ask for!" Ginny complemented. They all agreed, then Rain and Gwen came in last.

They both hugged and congratulated me in being the first of our trio to have a baby and wished Fred and I luck as parents. Rain had some exciting news.

"I'm pregnant!" She announced. I gasped. Her waistline was indeed getting bigger, but I thought she was just relaxing after being married.

"When are you due?" I asked.

"Five months!" She almost yelled. I hugged her again. This of course meant that she was expecting before her marriage, but no one wanted to point that out.

"Good luck with that." I wished her.

I was exhausted as everyone left and I fell asleep, Fred's arms still wrapped tight around me. Mrs Weasley had offered to spend the night with the three of us to take care of Hunter for his first night. I wouldn't have noticed if he cried, I was too tired.

I woke early the next morning, Hunter was fussing. I thanked Mrs Weasley for spending the night and told her she could go back home and get some rest. Fred was still asleep.

I was feeding Hunter when Fred woke up and found me. He kissed us both goodmorning and lifted the rest of my shirt off.

"Hey!" I objected.

"You've got nothing to hide from me." Fred replied.

"Yeah, but it's December, and in case you haven't noticed, it's cold!" I said, smiling.

"But I haven't seen you in a while!" He argued.

"It was only a couple of hours ago!" I answered.

"No, I meant all of you. And it's all this little guy's fault." He patted Hunter on his head.

"Well, sorry. It'll be harder now that we have a baby to take care of, are you sure you want more?" I said, putting my sweater back on, careful of Hunter.

"Definitely." Fred answered, kissing me on the lips this time. I clung to him until Hunter was done. Fred picked him up, where Hunter spat up all over him. I roared with laughter.

He held Hunter at an arms length away form him before giving him back to me and heading to the kitchen to get cleaned up.