I'll Be There for You Through It All

Practically Twins

The Weasley and Potter family had expanded by three more babies by the New Years party.
Which was also the night Rain went into labour.

I had been feeling sick, now being nine months pregnant. I didn't want to go to the party, but I went anyways, anything to make my husband happy. Little did I know that it was also the night that I would go into labour, shortly after Rain.

My little girl was born six hours after Rain's.

"Are we done yet?" I moaned to Fred. Not that I didn't love our kids to death, but now we had five and it was getting a little out of hand. He kissed me gently.

"Are you saying you don't want to give anyone else the chance to live?" He asked, almost appauled.

"No, it's just that we're at five now, don't you think that's a lot?" I asked.

"Excuse me, I grew up with six other brothers and sister." He replied.

"But we're not your parents! Maybe, let's just think about it. Maybe when she's a bit older." I decided.

Rain and I only thought it appropriate for the girls names to rhyme. So we decided on Kaylie Emily for my baby and Haylie Josephine for Rain's girl.

The next year, April 17th, I turned 25. To celebrate, Fred organized a huge surprise party at our house. I knew what he had planned. We didn't notice George slip some of his extra-powerful lust potion into our glasses. So it came as no surprise that you got pregnant again.

Nine Months later, January 23rd, I had our last baby, a boy you named Adam Grant. We were up to six kids and I knew we were done, but Fred still wanted more of me. How could I refuse? He was my husband! There was no way I could just stop making love to him! So you got an operation that stopped us from having kids.

Six years later...

Hunter was now eleven, the triplets were ten, Kaylie was eight and Adam was six. Hunter and Brandon could almost be twins, people seemed surprised that they weren't even brothers.

I was now 31 and Fred was 33. We had moved to a bigger house after Adam was born. Hunter was now pacing up and down in the livingroom. His letter from Hogwarts was due at any moment.

Finally, a large barn owl flew in through the open window. Hunter grabbed the letter and ripped it open.

"I got in!" He yelled after reading the first line. I hugged him.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, Hunter!" I said. Fred got up and hugged his son too.

Later on that night, George, Rain, and their kids came over for supper to celebrate Hunter and Brandon getting into Hogwarts. Fred and George were still identical to the last freckle.

"Mummy, when do I get to go to Hogwarts?" Lainey whined at me as she tugged at my sleeve.

"Next year, hon. It won't be so long." I replied. It still tugged my heart every time one of our kids called you Mummy.

"That is, if you get in!" Fred teased. Lainey looked horrified.

"Don't worry, Daddy's just teasing." I assured the ten-year-old. I slapped Fred on the knee. He snickered.