I'll Be There for You Through It All

Two Days Left

Rain came back from her date with George on cloud nine. I was so happy for her! I was glad it was working out great so far.

Rain and Gwen didn't really have anything planned for the next few days. They kept saying that Thursday night was going to be the big night. I had an idea of what was going to happen, but I didn't let them know I was onto them.

I was so excited! The days had really crawled by slowly. I knew it would have gone by a lot slower if Rain and Gwen hadn't been there. I wondered how Fred was doing...

Fred's POV

I couldn't believe it. I had worked ceaslessly for the past two years to get Renée back to England and her mother rips us apart for this stupid tradition. Renée was definitely worth it, don't get me wrong! I should have checked with the family before I brought her back, then maybe we could have gotten married privately, then been able to be together.

I knew George and Bill had a stag planned for tomorrow night, but I pretended not to. They had worked so hard this week to get my mind off things. I knew it was going to be a long two days.

George said she was fine, he also started going out with that Rain girl. It gave me an idea of where Renée was, but of course, Mrs Wheaton was watching me like a hawk, so I couldn't make any moves.

Before I knew it, It was the night before my wedding. I knew I wouldn't get any sleep.

Renee's POV

The night before my wedding. It didn't get much more exciting than this! I went out for a walk, my last nightime stroll of being single.

"SURPRISE!" About six voices called from Rain's living room as I walked back inside.

There stood Rain, Gwen, Ginny, Hermione, Fleur, my mother and Mrs Weasley. There was cake and presents. I smiled and hugged all of them.

"C'mon! Sit here and open those presents!" Rain called and sat me down in a large armchair.

Mrs Weasley gave me some hand-knitted jumpers and fudge. Fleur gave me several make-up products and tips. Rain gave me a cookbook called 'Cooking in the Nude'. It came with a short silk bathrobe. This earned a round of applause and laughter. If only Fred were here! Ginny gave me a book called '101 Ways to use Love Potion' I laughed at that, sure that I wouldn't need it, having a hubby who made Love Potions! Gwen gave me and elegant peach coloured silk dressing gown and some lacy and skimpy lingerie. My mother gave me a bracelet with four charms on it. One had an 'M' on it for Maman, a 'P' for Papa, a 'R' for Renée and an 'F' for Fred. I was glad they were finally accepting Fred into the family, but I still knew Papa wasn't completely thrilled about the idea of me getting married. Even if he had two extra years to warm up to the idea.

Rain had self-appointed herself maker of the stupid hat brides-to-be wore at their showers. It actually didn't look that bad. Gwen took a picture of all of us wearing it, then she mailed them to the guys, who were having a stag.

We all talked well into the night and it was 3:00 am before we started to get tired and fell asleep, butterflies still fluttering in my stomach. I was glad the wedding wasn't scheduled until 4:00pm!

Fred's POV

The stag was awesome, I'd have to say, as George organized it. We went to the Leaky Cauldron, where Bill, Charlie, Fred and Lee put a white shirt and bowtie on me. George took a permanant marker from his pocket and wrote 'Groom-to-be' right accross my chest! We went to other bars where everyone knew who I was. Tons of people signed the shirt. I almost got drunk, but I knew it wouldn't be very nice if I was sick as a dog on my wedding night.

I wish I could say the same for everyone else. Poor Bill and George! They were so drunk, they collapsed! Dad, Charlie and I had to levitate them back home, where they fell asleep. Dad did some spell on them, so hopefully they'll be alright. Good thing the wedding isn't until 4:00.

At around midnight, an owl came with pictures from Renée's bridal shower. She was so beautiful! Even with that dumb hat on. I laughed out loud. Rain must have forced it on her head and snapped a picture quick. Even when she was grimacing, Renée was still flawless.

It was around 5:00 in the morning when we finally decided we'd better get some sleep, there was some whisling as the guys pondered out loud over what I would be doing 24 hours from now. I smiled and let those thoughts fill my head as I fell asleep.

Renée's POV

I woke many times during the night, but forced myself to go back to sleep. I officially got out of bed at noon. I knew we had hair appointments at 2:00, so I woke everyone else up and made pancakes for breakfast/lunch.

By 1:45, my nervousness had kicked in hyperspeed as we set off to get our hair done.

Fred's POV

Finally, the day I had been waiting for for two years. It was going to go by super slow. We all woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon. We basically just had to get our dress robes on. No big deal. So we watched Final Destination 3 until it was time to start getting ready.