I'll Be There for You Through It All

Hogwarts

Before I knew it, Fred and I were packing the van with all of the stuff Hunter would need during his stay at Hogwarts.

"Oh yeah, he's got van envy." Fred said as another car passed us on the highway, I laughed. So did Hunter, but I noticed it seemed fake and forced. We knew he was really nervous.

When we arrived at Platform 9 3/4 and met up with Rain, Fred and Brandon and the rest of their family, I hugged Hunter goodbye and he boarded the train with Brandon.

Fred wrapped his arm around me as we both waved goodbye to our oldest son. Then we headed back to the van with our other kids and went home.

Two months later, the following letter arrived from Hunter:

'Dear family,

First of all things are going great here! I got Sorted into Slytherin and I've met so many cool people here.

There's Scorpius Malfoy, he's a really fun guy. Don't we know his father? His good friend, Greg Zabini, is also a great guy. We all met at the start-of-term feast. I can tell this is going to be a great first year at Hogwarts.

The classes are good, but one teacher creeps me out a bit, Professor Longbottom. He teaches Herbology.

I'll see you in a few weeks,

Hunter'

I had to admit, you were a bit confused that he got into Slytherin. As was Fred.

"That's weird." Was all he had to comment. But we both agreed that we couldn't tell our son who to hang out with and which house he should be in. Draco had done well in the end.

"It's about time he got away from his family and into the real world." Fred said, and we agreed. Little did we know of what was really happening at Hogwarts...

Hunter's POV

Scorpius and Greg had introduced me to a world I had only read about in Muggle books before. We were the popular crowd. Everyone wanted a piece of us, especially the girls. I had my eye on a pretty girl named Riali Cunningham. She was the same year as us, same house. She was in the popular crowd too, only with the girls. She was beautiful and there was something about her that attracts me to her. I don't know what it is, but there was definitely something going on with her.

Scorpius told me that his father was the Slytherin God while he was at Hogwarts, and he was just taking his rightful place. Whenever he mentioned his father, I felt like I had heard my parents mention him sometime. I sort of asked them in the last letter I mailed them, but I was planning on asking them in person during the Christmas break. I hope they were holding up fine without me. The Triplets can get a little out of hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?