I'll Be There for You Through It All

Things We Go Through

Hunter's POV

So yeah, I managed to sneak out of the house the next day at 1:00. I didn't have much trouble getting to the Malfoy Manor, I flew on my Dad's old broom. Greg and Scorpius were outside waiting for me.

"You didn't tell your parents, did you?" Scorpius asked, a frown appearing on his face.

"No way! I'm not that stupid!" I replied. They both looked relieved.

"So, how did you get away?" Greg asked.

"I gave my little brother, Adam, a pair of my dad's socks. He loves them! And once he has them, it's impossible to get them back! I just snuck away in all the chaos." I explained proudly. Greg and Scorpius both laughed.

"C'mon, let's go inside! Riali Cunningham and her posse are inside!" Greg said. Me and Scorpius both followed him to the house.

Music was blaring and teens of all ages were everywhere in the house. I had never been to a house party before, so I didn't know what to expect. I could see mustard smeared across the ceiling.

True to Greg's word, Riali and her usual group of girls were lying around on some sofas in the living room.

"Hey, Scorpius!" Riali said as she saw us enter the room. She got up and wrapped both of her arms around Scorpius's neck. Scorpius kissed her roughly. I felt a pang of jealousy sear through my body. They broke apart.

Riali's POV

I hoped it was working. I heard from my girlfriends that if you make a guy jealous, he'll work harder to get you. I already knew Hunter Weasley liked me, but I wanted him to to work for it.

Not that I didn't like Scorpius Malfoy, but he's old news. I grew up with him. I stole a glace at Weasley, it was working. I turned back to Scorpius and kissed him again, this time with super-noticable tongue action. I saw Weasley scowl through my half-closed eyes. He looked so hot! But still a little childish with those freckles. That hair made me go head-over-heels. The length and the colour, he could be a Muggle movie star.

Renée's POV

Where was Hunter?

The question had been on my mind for about an hour now. The last time I remembered seeing him was before Adam somehow got a hold of Fred's socks. I turned to your last resort.

"Fred, does Hunter still wear that necklace we gave him for his birthday?" I asked my husband.

"He never takes it off." Fred called back. I heard footsteps and in a few seconds, Fred appeared.

"Does it still have that tracker on it?" Fred grinned.

"Sure does." He replied. Oh the joys of having a genius husband! He pulled a gadget out of his pocket that pin-pointed the location of our eldest son. I somehow didn't feel safe not knowing where he was at all times, Fred and I had agreed to put little trackers on all of our kids.

I stared at the little screen and frowned.

"The Malfoy Manor?" Fred and I said in unison.

Hunter's POV

I wasn't having a good time. This blew, all I wanted to do was go home. My wish was granted, but not in the way I hoped.

To my utter embarassment, my parents -my parents!!- showed up and crashed the party. I knew Scorpius and Greg would never speak to me again, and I could kiss away my chances with Riali. The look on her face when she saw my parents come through the door.

"Who are they?" She asked. Who are they?! Well, maybe my reputation wasn't toally ruined, until my mother marched up to me, took me by the ear and apparated back home with me. I never saw what my father did to break up the party, but when he got home, he was grinning. Not a good sign.

Anyways, I'm grounded for the rest of the holidays, as well as the Easter holidays. My parents aren't finished discussing the summer.

I know what I did was wrong, but I was so popular! 'Was' being the key word. I guess my reputation got in the way of the more important things. I realize that now. I'm already dreading the day I return to Hogwarts and have to face my 'friends', if they still want to be friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?