I'll Be There for You Through It All

Triumph

Hunter's POV

I was sitting in the Great Hall when I saw Kate, Frank and Brandon walk past. Actually, it sort of seemed like Brandon and Frank were dragging Kate along. So I got curious! Kill me!

I got up from my seat and ran to catch up with them.

"What's going on?" I couldn't help but notice that Kates face went bright red.

"Oh, nothing." Frank looked way too pleased.

"We'll just leave, and I believe Kate has something she wants to tell you." Brandon added, then they both scurried off leaving me and Kate alone.

Kate's POV

Oh, my gosh, why did those guys have to out me in the most awkward situations? They always turned out right, but still, this one was even worse than all the others put together! What if they lied and Hunter really didn't like me? Oh well, here goes nothing.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Hunter asked. He was so sweet, and his voice could make you melt, but if I was melted, I wouldn't be able to do the most courageous thing I had ever done in my life.

"Actually, Frank and Brandon kind of set us up." I replied. Ugh! How stupid did that sound? I could feel my face still burning. It was a wonder I didn't melt!

"Oh, I see. In what way?" I knew he was teasing, he knew what was going on.

"They think we would make a cute couple." I sounded like such a dork!

"Oh." Hunter answered. I felt my heart sink, "So do you want to go out sometime?"

I looked up. He did not just say that!

"Are you serious?" I asked, not daring to believe it.

"Yeah! Totally! I've liked you since first year." He replied.

"Are you just saying that because Frank and Brandon fully just set us up and they're probably listening?"

"Kate, why would I lie? Guys don't do that, we say what we mean." He answered. It made me feel so much better.

"Just so you know, I've liked you since first year too." I told him. He smiled and put his arm around me to find Frank and Brandon to tell them their plan had worked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?