I'll Be There for You Through It All

Finally!

At 3:55, I found myself in a small room with my father off the hall of the small church in Ottery St Catchpole, which led to the sanctuary. I would have given anything to find out what was going on in there. I knew Fred was there, greeting guests as they found their seats. Surprisingly, it was my father that was pacing.

"Are you okay, Papa?" I asked.

"Fine." He replied.

"Are you sure?" I persisted.

"Eet eez not every day you geeve your doter away." He admitted. I smiled and got up to hug him.

"I'll always love you Papa. Being married to Fred won't change anything. You'll still be my father." I said.

"Are you ready?" Rain poked her head through the door, she was smiling. I nodded and took your father's arm as he led me into the hall. Rain went through the doors before me and my Papa, the Bridesmaids would walk down first, followed by the Maids of Honour. They were all already in the sanctuary.

Both of the big doors to the sanctuary opened, revealing the huge room full of people to myself and my father. The music changed as we both walked down the aisle, following Rain.

I saw Fred for the first time in a week. He was positively beaming as he looked at me, I grinned back, this must have been one of the most exciting moments in my life. Finally, after two years of seclusion, my dreams wwere coming true.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The priest asked.

"We do." My father replied. I kissed him on the cheek and he placed my hand in Fred's, whose smile grew even bigger. He squeezed my hand as we walked onto the platform to stand in front of the priest. Hermione and Ginny fanned out my dress around me as I gazed lovingly into Fred's eyes, a gaze which he returned.

After a long and boring sermon, the moment we had all been waiting for came.

"Do you, Fred Weasley, take Renée Wheaton to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor for as long as you both shall live?" He asked Fred.

"I do." Fred answered, I grinned even bigger as Fred gave my hand another squeeze. He slipped my new wedding ring onto my finger, right on top of my engagement ring, "Almost there!" He said in a carrying whisper, everyone laughed.

"Do you, Renee Wheaton, take Fred Weasley to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor for as long as you both shall live?" There must have been ablout a billion butterflies in my stomach.

"I do." I managed to get out. Fred's smile grew as big as I had ever seen it as I slipped his ring onto his finger with shaking hands.

"I now pronounce you man and wife," Fred pumped his fist in the air and said, "Yes!" That got another laugh from the congregation, "You may now kiss the bride."

Fred wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me close before he kissed me gently, yet triumphantly. Our first kiss as husband and wife. We broke apart to applause and some wolf whistles from George and Charlie.

Fred led me over to the table with the marriage certificate on it. He signed it first, then I bent down and signed it, with his arm around my shoulders. Then George signed it, holding Rain's hand. After that, Gwen and Rain added their signatures.

After the ceremony, me, Fred, Ginny, Hermione, George, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Ron and both sets of parents formed a line and shook everyone's hands. Then everyone assembled outside the church and blew bubbles at Fred and I as we walked out of the church, arm in arm, both smiling like we had never smiled before, and walked into the awaiting limo.

As soon as it pulled away, Fred tackled me onto the seat and kissed every part of me that wasn't covered in wedding dress.

"Easy, Fred! Watch the hair and make-up!" I teased.

"I really don't care, this day if the only day I've been living for for the past two years." He said inbetween kisses.

"Here, you missed a spot!" I said and pulled his face to mine and kissed his lips.

Instantly, he had his tongue in my mouth, I had missed that. He sighed as he caressed my body and forced it still closer to his.

We arrived at the reception early to take pictures. It was a long and boring job, but the smiles were all real and we got some real good shots. Fred and I hid behind the building as the guests assembled inside for dinner. As soon as everyone was inside, we were escorted inside by the DJ for the evening.

"Please give a round of applause to Mr and Mrs Fred and Renée Weasley!" Fred out his arm around my waist and dipped me low before bending down to kiss me again. I smiled as I kissed him back. Then we both went to a big table with all of our friends at the front of the room.

Dinner was meatballs and pasta alfredo. Then it was time to dance.

"Please clear the dance floor for the brand new Mr and Mrs Weasley's first dance and husband as wife." The DJ announced. Fred led me to the middle of the dance floor as the music started. I took his hand in one hand and wrapped my other arm around his shoulders as he placed his other hand around my waist. We were so close, I could feel his heart pounding. I rested my head on his chest as we continued to dance. Soon enough, other couples drifted onto the dance floor. Like Ron and Hermione, George and Rain and Harry and Ginny.

When the song was done, Fred and I headed back to the table and talked with friends.

"Now the bride and her father would like to share a special dance."

My father came to get me as I stood up and took his hand. It wasn't quite like dancing with Fred. There was a lot more space between us.

Mrs Weasley had made an amazing cake which Fred and I cut halfway into the night. It was gone in five minutes!

The night ended with SexyBack by Justin Timberlake and Fred and I recieved many goodnights and winks from people as they headed home.