I'll Be There for You Through It All

Lust Potion

"So, how does this work before I try it?" I asked Fred.

"It stimulates the hormones, most powerful love potion in the world when me and George invented it. It won't hurt you." Fred explained, smiling.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I beamed back at him as he handed me the red bottle. I uncorked it and took a sip.

It was the most curious sensation I had ever felt in your life. It made me feel all warm inside like butterbeer and it made me feel so loose and relaxed.

It was when I looked at Fred that I really noticed a difference as he took a sip of the potion. I felt so attached to him, without even thinking about it. I flung yourself at him and all I wanted was him. All of him. Right now.

I saw the same look come over his face as he put the cork back in the bottle and he looked at me with hunger and longing in his eyes. He pulled me close and kissed me as ferociously and heated as I had ever felt him kiss me before. It didn't take long for the tongues to start pressing against the inside of our cheeks. He started unbuttoning my shirt, breaking the kiss to plant kisses all over my body as each part of my chest was revealed.

I still hungered for more, so I started unbuttoning his shirt and had it off sooner than Fred had mine off. I cast it aside on the floor and Fred followed suit with my shirt. Our lips found each other again and we started kissing all over again. He lifted my skirt up and started massaging my thighs, making my body go all tingly.

He pulled my skirt down and I kicked it aside. The kiss never ceasing. My fingers found his pants and I unzipped them and pulled them down, where he too kicked them away.

Now that we were down to our unmentionables, Fred picked me up and threw you back down on the bed and propped himself up above me with his hands as he decided it was time for the bra to come off.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he undid my bra. I was surprised he knew how to do it. It took me practice. In no time, he had it off and on the floor on top of our shirts. He moaned with pleasure as he gazed at my upper chest. He dropped kisses on every inch of my breasts. I smiled and sighed. This was all I wanted in life.

I swung my legs up around his pelvis. He didn't collapse. His torso just fell on top of mine as he sunk into my body.

He got back up and kissed down my chest and my belly until he got to my underwear. He ran his fingers up and down my stomach, making me laugh until he pulled it off and threw it aside. I sat up and clung back on to him, pulling him back down onto the bed. I didn't waste any time and got right to the point of pulling his boxers down and casting them away. He got right back on top of me and pressed his naked body even closer to mine. It felt so good! I would never let any guy do this but Fred.

He rolled over and pulled me with him so I was on top of him now. He placed his hands around my pelvis and pulled it tight on top of his. I kissed him again, this time, my hands running through his hair and his running all over my breasts, squeezing them and massaging them.

I lifted the covers up and pulled him with me underneath them where we made all the love to him I thought possible. When it was over, I could tell Fred didn't want it to end either. So we did it again, and this time, we stayed that way for the rest of the night. Occasionally kissing each other on any part, lips, breast, stomach, leg, anything. We were married, we could get away with it.

"I want kids so bad." He breathed into my ear in the early morning.

"We'll have kids, don't worry." I whispered as I stared into his never-ending eyes.

"Did you know that, being a twin myself, we have more chances of having multiple children." Fred said, kissing my breasts again. I clutched his head close to me.

"I'll bet you just made that up." I replied.

"No way, I'll bet you 10 galleons that we'll have twins or triplets as our first children." He answered. He rested his head in my chest, still massaging and touching my breasts and running his other hand around the rest of my lower torso and legs.

"You're on." I smiled. He sat up and kissed me again. Passionate and hungry, as if he hadn't already had enough. There was no end to the touching of private parts and the moaning and sighing.

The rest of the week was spent pretty much like the first day. Sleeping in and wasting time on the beach while we hungered for the night times which were just as wild as the first night. By the end of the week, we didn't need the potion any more. All too soon, it was time to go back home.

Fred and I packed our things and checked out of the hotel before apparating home to the Burrow.