Dara's Secret

This story is set back at some point round Victorian times, maybe before, before rock bands and music using things other than classical instruments, when children were supposed to behave like adults.

Dara is a child, who has a Guardian. However, this Guardian is most certainly not an angel. This Guardian is something altogether darker. And has seen what the world becomes. This Guardian knows how the future looks, how bleak the outlook is for the world. He sees the poison being pumped into the atmosphere, he knows about 9/11, and he knows that oil prices soar to unaffordability.

Dara is blissfully ignorant, protected from the world by her family. She isn't all too smart and has a tendency to be able to remember the Guardian's opinions, then pass them off as her own, no matter how heretical they are.

This is not a love story, but something far darker. It is a story of obsession when it goes too far. A warning against compulsion and fascination.

Disclaimer: I own all characters, if you attempt to pass them off as your own, I will hunt you down and rip your fingers off. As this is not a Rydon or a Frerard or anything else, if you want to go read that sort of stuff, look elsewhere. Don't complain to me. I'm not going to do anything about that. This is my story, and I want feedback. I want this to be a novel someday, and I can't do that without you guys telling me exactly what you think.
  1. 1
  2. 2