You'll Be the Death of Me

One.

I slowly opened my eyes and allowed them to get used to the light, which was now pouring in from the recently opened curtains. I yawned, stretched, then hopped out of bed and into the shower. I came out fifteen minutes later, towel wrapped around me, and another drying my waist length blond hair. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:30, as usual. God, I hate my mother. Mind you, everyone in this country falls into one of these categories; either they, adore her, hate her, or couldn't give a shit about her. I dropped the towel I was drying my hair with on the floor and walked over to my massive walk in wardrobe. I looked around me and didn't see a single outfit I liked. Damn, she found them. I looked again. She stole all my black! Damn, she probably burnt it too, or donated it to the poor kids. She tends to do that a lot. Even though I had turned 27 yesterday. My birthday party hadn't quite gone the way I would have liked it to. It was a big, fancy affair, way too many 'important' people there, only one of my friends. I sat and talked to her for the majority of the night. Henrietta Jidan. She was the daughter of a lord or something. Maybe her dad was knighted. I don't know. I don't think she does either to be honest. After talking to her for a while, my mother started off all her rubbish. 'Oh, Freda, darling, you really need a husband.' 'Oh, Freda, honey, you need to meet this nice young man.' You get the picture. It was like that constantly from 9 until I went to bed at 11. At least I had the first two hours in peace with a couple of well-wishers and Henri.
I walked back out of my wardrobe and went over to my CD player. Mentally screaming with joy when I realised she hadn't found my stash or "unsuitable" Cd's. I put in the Love Metal album by H.I.M. and walked over to my bed. I pulled out the drawers from underneath it, ah, my clothes! My awesome clothes! I could have hugged my clothes just then, but I though better of it. I pulled out my favourite jeans and my Sex Pistols 'God Save The Queen' t-shirt. Meh, it's her own fault I'm doing this. In case you hadn't figured it out from that last sentence, I'm the youngest Princess of England, and my mother is the queen, she was when the Sex Pistols brought this song out, on her coronation. They got in so much trouble for this song, I was only 2 when they brought it out and all. Somehow I remember her hearing it on the radio and flipping. It was only the day after her coronation and she already had people singing about her. Ha. I got dressed, did my hair, and practically skipped down to breakfast. I was the one everyone considered stupid, worthless and a let-down. The fact was, I wasn't stupid, I was smarter than my two elder sisters, they just wouldn't admit it. I wasn't worthless, I knew I was special to at least one person out there, even if they didn't know it yet. I was a let-down though, well, to my mother I was. My father actually liked me better than he liked my sisters. He said they were spoiled brats who needed to stop being mummy's girls and get a life. I walked into the dining room, my father looked up from his paper and sighed.

"Morning, daddy!" I said in a sing-song voice.

"Morning, Frey. 1. Your mother is going to kill you because of that top. 2. You can see your heartagram tattoo. 3. Did you wear that shirt because she threw out your other stuff you liked?" He asked. I nodded and smiled sweetly, pulling my top down to cover my tattoo as I did so. I sat at the table and grabbed the slice of toast from the little rack thing, I forget what they're called. They're not toasters! Maybe they're toast racks...

"Morning Freda." I heard my mother's stuck up voice and snapped out of my trance.

"Morning mother," I replied. I waited a moment for her to realise what shirt I had on. Her face = priceless. She took a great fit when she found out one of my friends had gotten me it for Christmas.

"Freda, why are you wearing that shirt?"

"Would you prefer me to go out in public without a shirt on?"

"Of course not! But why that shirt? You know how much I detest it."

"Well, it would have been a different one if you hadn't gotten rid of all my nice ones."

"Darling, I got rid of all the hideous ones." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'm going to go see Johnny, he's in town for a few days."

"Johnny Knoxville? Isn't he dead yet?"

"No mother he is not dead! Don't get your fucking hopes up." I snapped, then walked out of the room. I shoved on my shoes and walked out of the side door, which no one knew about. I got into my black Jaguar XK60 convertible and sped off to Melissa's place. Her dad was rich because of something, and he made her get up early too. They had some really expensive place somewhere near us and Johnny was staying there. He was in for such a shock when I wake him up. I remember when I met him, he knew who I was and thought I was some stuck up cow! Then he found out I was friends with Ville Valo, liked a load of the stuff he did and hated classical music and big posh party's and loosened up around me. He no longer hated me, more like he loved me like a brother loves his sister. I parked my car outside the house and went inside, using the key Mel gave me a while back to let myself in. I walked into the kitchen/dining room area and sat next to Melissa.

"What are you doing this time?" Melissa asked, shoulder length brown hair tucked behind her ears and her green eyes sparkling and surrounded by the usual red eye shadow and thick black eyeliner.

"Got a bucket?"

"Yes..."

"That pack of ice?"

"Oh, God. You are so dead." I grinned and hopped up from the stool. I ran to get the bucket then the ice. I shoved the contents of the bag into the bucket and sneaked to the room Johnny always slept in. When I got in there though, I saw two sleeping figures. Both guys. And Johnny was not gay. I shrugged it off and poured the ice over both of them. Ever heard two grown men scream like little 5-year-old girls? It's hilarious. I just burst out laughing. Johnny looked up at me and grinned evilly. I shrieked and ran out of the room.

"MELISSA! SAVE ME WHORE!" I shouted, hiding behind her while she was still sat on the stool.

"Nuh uh, you got yourself into this mess. Get yourself out of it."

"But, Johnny’s gonna kill me!"

"I warned you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but there's two of them! And they both screamed like girls!" She rolled her eyes and I saw Johnny and the other guy walk into the room. If I hadn't been taught that posture and self-control crap in finishing school, my jaw would have dropped when I saw him. My first proper look at this guy and he's stood there in just boxers. Damn, he's hot. He seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place where I'd seen him before.

"Frey, you're gonna die a slow painful death," Johnny told me.

"Can I at least know the name of my other murderer before I die?" I asked.

"This is Bam Margera." And yet again, the name rings a bell. I think I've heard everyone going on about him every now and then. I don't know.

"Hi, please don't be mean like Johnny and murder me," I pleaded.

"Frey, he's like Ville, you're so dead."

"If he's like Ville, all I have to do is this," I made my lip quiver and put on the puppy dog eyes. It always gets me out of the murder situation with Ville.

"Stop it, Freda! You'll make him turn into a wuss like Ville!" Johnny stated.

"Hey! I'm not a wuss!" Ville said, from the doorway of the room.

"VILLE SAVE ME! JOHNNY AND BAM ARE GONNA MURDER ME!" I got up and ran over to Ville, clinging onto him for dear life.

"You used ice again, didn't you?" I nodded and smiled innocently. "I can't save you, sweetheart. You're dead."

"But- but. I'm too young to die! Oh, and that reminds me. You losers owe me presents."

"Mel might have got you something, but I didn't." Johnny said.

"I did!" Ville stated proudly.

"Yay! And boo you whore, Johnny!"

"Stop quoting Mean Girls. It won't do you any good, you'll go all girly on us."

"Pfft, yeah right."

"Good point." Johnny shrugged and went into the living room. The rest of us following behind him. We all sat on one of the various sofas or armchairs and got comfortable.

"So, loser, why are you in my neck of the woods?" I asked Johnny.

"Premiere."

"When?"

"Couple of days."

"Awesome."

"Oh, and I lied when I said I didn't get you a present."

"Ooh, what is it?"

"It's a very special thing."

"Just tell me what it is, Knoxville."

"You get to go to the premiere with us, all of us, including Ville. And Mel can come along too is she likes." He winked at me and I grinned, it had always been obvious he liked Melissa. And she so liked him back.*

"Johnny, I fucking love you dude!"

"I know."

"Mine next!" Mel shouted. I rolled my eyes but she ignored it. "I got you an awesome present, not as good as Johnny's though."

"Oh, do go on!"

"Well, we all know how much you love your pop-punk bands." I nodded. "And since Fall Out Boy are playing soon, I got you backstage passes to their Brixton gig. 2 of them so you can take someone with." My eyes widened.

"Are you shitting me?"

"Nope. You're going to your first Fall Out Boy gig."

"You're awesome, Mel."

"I guess I have to tell you mine now, don't I?" Ville asked. I nodded. "Well, since you hate your thing, you know, the thing you live with."

"Oh, her. You know, she had the nerve to ask if Johnny was dead yet this morning."

"I'm not going to die while that old hag's still alive." Johnny stated.

"I know."

"Well, let me get on with it!" Ville said.

"Sorry, Ville."

"Anyway, since you hate her. I decided that your present is to stay with me and Bam."

"Since when did you live with a guy? Ville, did you go gay?"

"NO! I'm living with him while my place gets redone." My mouth made a little 'o' shape.

"You're still gay, honey." I told him. "And Bam, you might be, I just don't know for sure yet."
♠ ♠ ♠
*I know Johnny didn't "separate" from his wife 'til 2007, but, yeah, in this that happened in 2004. Just needed to clear that up.