You'll Be the Death of Me

Twelve.

I heard slammed my bedroom door shut and flung myself onto the bed, screaming into the pillow. I barely made out a knock on the door but ignored it. The door opened a few seconds later, and I decided it was time to look up. As soon as I saw who it was I wished I hadn't. The one person who I really didn't want to see and he decided to grace me wit his presence. I glared at him as he sat down.
"Look, Fred, I know I shouldn't have said all that stuff to you. You know I don't mean it. I'm really sorry."
"Sorry isn't going to cut it. And I know Ville put you upto this."
"Then what will? I know I've been a dick these past couple of days, I just don't know what got into me. Ville's right, I do say it to push people away. I always do it. And no he never, he left about two seconds after you did."
"Bam, nothing is going to make me forget this. It'll always be there. The way you can change so suddenly. It's just not right. It shouldn't be done. Nothing is going to cut it. Not now. Not ever. We're never going back to what we were." I looked at him; he made no sign of whether that was good or bad to him. He just accepted it.
"We're still going to be friends though, right?"
"Yeah. I just don't think I'll trust you as much. You turned on me too fast." He nodded.
"I've gotta go. I have a phone call to make. Talk to you later, though." And then he left. No sounds came from either of our mouths. I just let him leave. I heard his voice saying words I couldn't make out on the other side of the wall. It just sound like one long mumble.

The days passed and soon Friday had rolled round again. It was noon, and I was just laid in bed staring at the ceiling. I could hear all the guys talking downstairs but I just stayed in my room, in bed. I just couldn't be bothered moving today. I want to just lie in bed, watch a movie with one of the guys and then go back to sleep. It wasn't until an hour or so later that I actually changed what I was doing, as there was a knock at the door.
"Come in." I groaned, tearing my eyes from the ceiling and moving them to the doorway to see Novak entering. "Hey."
"Hey, you feel like getting up at all today?"
"Erm... Nope."
"Well, tough. You have to get up, we're all going places and then we're off to this great little club Bam found not so long ago."
"Ugh. Where're we going?"
"Shopping!" He shouted, like an over-excited teenage girl.
"So, you have my attention. Give me half an hour."
"Half an hour?!" He seems shocked by this... That's good for me!
"Yes, Novak. Because I, unlike you, shower. Which is what I need to do. Luckily for you I can't really be bothered drying my hair too. Now get out. I need to find clothes." He just looked at me like I was a freak before skipping out of the room happily.

~Bam POV~
"She's coming out with us!" Novak said, skipping into the room happily.
"Right good. So that gives me time to get this shit sorted. What time do you reckon you'll be coming back?" I asked.
"Er... I dunno. We'll try and give you as long as possible." Ville told me. "But we should be back pretty late if I know Freda as well as I think I do. You're in a for a long day guys." They all groaned except Glomb and me. We were the only ones staying here. We had things to build. Well, Glomb did, I had people to sort out. My phone rung and I picked it up as quickly as possible. This thing had been near enough glued to my ear since Fred and I had only half made up.
"Bam?"
"Hey. Is everything still alright for tonight?"
"Yeah, our plane's been delayed. We'll be another hour or two."
"Okay. All is well. As long as you're here for 7 it doesn't matter. Is your stuff still on schedule though?"
"Yeah. We sent that ahead."
"And the others? Do you know anything about them?"
"Erm... No. You'll have to phone them. Look, I gotta go. The guys are going for something to eat and shit. I'll talk to you tonight. I'll phone you when we get off the plane."
"Right, later." I hung up and Ville looked at me expectantly. "I have to phone the others. One down, one to go. I'll see you guys in a bit. Glomb, try and start everything off. We'll keep Freda from looking out there. It'll give you some more time to sort it out." He nodded and walked out into the back yard, while I dialed another number and walked off to the Pirate Bar with my phone attached to my ear.
~End Bam POV~

Half an hour later I walked happily down the stairs with my hair in neat plaits, and everything I needed in the pockets of my jean skirt. Hey, it's not my fault I couldn't be bothered finding jeans. This was the first thing I saw! And I did have tights on underneath. And the heels I had on were, as many girls would say, "to die for". New Look is great for shoes. They're gorgeous, red and white checks. My shirt was simple, plain white vest. Yeah, I think I need to do some laundry later.
"Right, we off then?" I asked.
"Yeah, we just need to wait for Dico to finish up in the bathroom and we're off." Dunn informed me.
"Who's coming today then?"
"Erm... I, you, Novak, Ville, Dico, Raab, and I think that's it. Yeah, just us lot."
"No Bam?"
"Nah, he's staying here. He has some shit to sort out."
"Oh, okay then... Fair enough." Dico came into the room and smiled at us all in a random way.
"Right, so we off then?" He asked, imitating me without even realising it.
"Yeah. We're gonna meet the others there. They've already set off." Novak replied. He held his arm out for me, which I linked through quickly and he led me outside with Dico and Dunn in tow. We started our drive to the mall, and I think Novak sped a fair bit. Either that or all the other cars were going well below the speed limit. We soon got there, and exited the car as quickly as possible.
"I am never getting in a car you're driving ever again. You hear me, Novak? I'm going back with Ville, seriously," I said, steadying myself. He just laughed at me and started to make his way inside. I followed as quickly as my shoes would allow. I pulled out my phone and dialed Ville's number. "Ville. Where are you?" I whined, as soon as he answered the phone.
"Food court. It's the afternoon and I haven't eaten since about 9. You're welcome to come join us."
"Haha will do. I haven't eaten anything yet. See you in a bit."
"Bye." I hung up and headed in the direction of the food court. 5 minutes later we were there, looking for Ville and Raab. We spotted them, fairly close to us, and I was soon seated next to Ville, stealing his chips.
"Mmmm. Yummy. Not as good as good old English chips though," I smiled.
"Oi. You're stealing my food! Go get your own!"
"But Ville! You love me too much to make me walk over there and keep the nice, yummy, warm chips to yourself." I pouted. He shot me a look and sighed.
"You're fucking lucky that's true."
"Haha, she has you right where she wants you, Valo," Dunn smirked.
"She bloody well does not."
"I do! You're my bitch, remember?"
"... Shut up. I was drunk."
"So you keep telling me."
"Shut up Freda! This has nothing to do with it!"
"Yes, it does." He just rolled his eyes and moved the tray over to me. "Cheers Ville." I grinned.
4 hours later we were stuck in an aimless wander as we'd been everywhere I'd wanted to go, and the guys didn't wanna go anywhere, but refused to leave. Soon enough I had started counting how many times we had walked by the Vans store, and after what seemed liked hours I had counted to 13.
"Alright, fuck this. We've walked by here 14 times now!" I shouted, stomping my foot and standing in place as we reached the Vans store again. "Either we go get food, or we go home. My feet are sodding killing me, I'm hungry and I just wanna go to bed."
"Right, well... Erm..." Dunn stopped, forgetting the point he was about to make.
"I suggest Ville gives Freda a piggyback ride to the food court, we get food, Dunn gives Freda a piggyback ride to the car and we go home so she can get some comfier shoes." Dico grinned, proud of his idea. Immediately protests were heard from Dunn and Ville, but I cut across them.
"I like the idea. And unless you want to hear me complain for the next couple of weeks, I suggest you go along with it." I said, sticking my tongue out. Ville sighed.
"Fine, get on."
"Yayyy!" I slipped off my shoes and held onto them tightly before jumping onto Ville's back and using my legs to keep myself up. Another hour or so later we were pulling upto the house, where there appeared to be a massive party going on. I groaned, looking at my watch. Quarter to 8. UGH. I groaned and looked over at Ville and Dico; they didn't look surprised at all. They actually looked like they knew this was coming. I saw Bam run over from the doorway, pull the door open, throw me over his shoulder then run back inside. He set me down a minute or so later on my bed.
"I took the liberty of finding you something worthy to wear tonight. Wear it, or pay the consequences."
"And what would those consequences be?"
"I might just have to cancel your surprise..." I looked at him funny, trying to get him to elaborate, but instead he just walked out of the room. I sighed and stared at the clothes he had laid out on my bed. It was a skinny fit The Academy Is... band t-shirt, grey skinny leg jeans, Bam V3's on the floor by the bed and the CKY zip-up hoodie I had wanted for God knows how long, but could never find. I guess he'd managed to get a hold of it because of Jess.
"This shit isn't gonna cut it, Margera!" I called through the door, knowing he was still on the other side.
"It isn't meant to!" He called back. I sighed and started to get changed. A couple of minutes later I was changed and had just finished going over my hair with my straighteners, and reapplying my minimal makeup. "Aren't you done yet?!" Bam called.
"I've only been like 5 minutes!" I replied, walking over to the door. "And, yes, I am." He just looked me up and down, in a sort of awe. I was wearing my jeans extremely low, and shirt showed a bit of stomach. I wouldn't zip up my hoodie and I had added a pink studded belt to the outfit he had selected. Each item of clothing clung to me perfectly, showing off my figure but exposing no cleavage, and not "flashing a bit of thigh" to anyone. I had smoky eye makeup on, and red lipstick.
"You look... Good." He said, finishing his compliment rather questioningly. I guess he just didn't know the words to say. I didn't look that good, Christ! "Anyway, we gotta go, come on!" He said, back to his normal self once more. I shook my head and made to go downstairs, but he held up his hand to stop me. "You have to do this one thing for me... Put this on and promise not to look." I look at him funny as he held out a scarf to me. I sighed, took it, and put it on. I could now no longer see a thing but blackness. I tried to pry it up a bit so I could at least see the floor but Bam slapped my hand away from the scarf and grabbed my hand to lead me down the stairs, and, apparently, outside. The noise grew louder the further away from the house I got. Soon Bam had stopped leading me anywhere and I moved slightly forward, and felt some random wooden surface in front of me, and, smartly, decided to lean on it.
"Bam can I take the blindfold off yet?!"
"Er... In a bit... Well, 10 seconds... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Now." As soon as I reached up to take the blindfold off, I heard the start of Shock and Terror.
"Oh, no, you didn't! BAM!" I screamed, quickly pulling the blindfold off. Only to see Deron directly in front of me, and Chad smirking, obviously having heard my reaction. I quickly turned around to hug Bam, only to find myself surrounded by strangers and Bam nowhere to be seen. After a couple more songs, I found Bam. But only because he was walking onto the stage for some reason. CKY had gone off stage, but Bam was coming onto it. Oh, no, wait, here comes Deron and Jess. Bam nodded to me and they smiled, walking over to me. I felt their hands clasp around my arms and pull me up onto the stage.
"Right, well, this girl right here is the reason for this little party. Yeah, I used her as an excuse to get shit faced, I'm sure she'll get over it," Bam grinned, making me laugh. "Anyway, the guys that've just been on are only part one of her surprise."
"Part one?!" I shouted. I wasn't sure he could get much better than that.
"Yeah, you didn't think I'd leave it at just those guys, did you?" Before I could reply he continued what he was saying. "Well, as cKy are second place to your two favourite bands, I guess I had to get those two as well. But no, the daft bastards couldn't get here... We only have our dear singer, Ville!"
"Bam, stop gibbering and get on with it!" Jess shouted, slapping him around the head.
"Shut it. Yeah, anyway, so here's the next band. Not quite my style, but I'll do it for you. It's The Academy Is...!" I just screamed. He really did that for me? I swear, I saw William Beckett and nearly fainted. He looks even better in real life. He walked over to me and hugged me, then kissed my cheek. God, I could turn into a little teeny right about now.
"Hi, Freda, you're a lucky little girl. You have no clue how much bribing it took Bam to get us here."
"Yeah, free booze, hot girls and a show to play!" The Butcher called from behind the drums, making us all laugh.
"Anyway, right, back to what I was about to say. Freda Windsor, this song is for you. Bam chose it, so you better be happy with his choice." And with that he started up Attention. "Attention! Attention! May I have all your eyes and ears to the front of the room, if only, if only for one second? Will you hear what I have to say? Oh, did I mention when I see you it stings like hell? To the fact that we could have something that'll never happen. Will you hear what I have to...?" At this point I had to do it. I had to. I just ran off stage, and did it.