You'll Be the Death of Me

Four.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted, taking in the scene before him. Well, there's me on top of Bam (totally innocently, he just didn't know that) and us both smiling about something. Hmm, I wonder what ideas he's going to be getting. Especially seeing as though there's photos of me making out with him and no proof that I was drunk at the time of kissing Bam. Which I really was. I jumped off Bam immediately and picked the blades up from off the floor. Bam got to his feet and Ville continued to give us the what-the-fuck-were-you-just-doing? look.
"This is not what it looks like. Seriously." I said.
"Oh, then why, my dear Freda, were you on top of Bam?! Right when there's a big thing about you kissing him!" I sighed.
"I jumped on him, to hug him, we fell over, you opened the door. End of." He looked over at Bam expectantly.
"She's right. That's what happened. I offered to go skating with her." Bam clarified.
"I swear, if I find out you guys are up to anything, the both of you will have no bollocks."
"Hey! Why did you only threaten me?!" Bam asked.
"Because, Freda's younger than you and you're the guy."
"Dude, you're being sexist to your own gender..."
"And? It just so happens I trust Freda more than I trust you." And with that he turned and walked off. No more comments to him from Bam, or vice versa... Bam just stared after him, mouth agape. He shook it off and turned back to me, smile returning.
"So, skating? Yes or no?"
"Yes, definitely a yes."
"Woo."
"But I have to be at Brixton for 7, so, yeah."
"...Why?"
"Fall Out Boy gig." I smiled. He nodded. "So, go grab your board and we'll be off." He nodded once more and went off to get his board. I went to the door, and sat outside on the step while putting my blades on. Bam came out minutes later and joined me sat on the step.
"I wondered where you had gotten to. I couldn't find you." He laughed.
"Well, that's because I'm the master of disguise... And you're a dumbass." He laughed at me and pushed me lightly. I then proceeded to fall to the floor dramatically. "Bam, you broke my arm! It hurts! It's all, erm... Broken and stuff?" He shook his head and stood up, then helped me up. "Okay, now to get down the steps..." He grinned and picked me up. "Bam, no! Let me down!" He shook his head and then hoisted me higher. I squealed and held on to him tight. What? I don't like heights...
He jumped down the stairs one at a time and then put me down on the ground softly.
"See, that wasn't so bad."
"Wasn't so bad?! Bam that was pure evil!" I said, hitting him on the arm.
"Ow! I'm sorry!... Except I'm not 'cause that was amusing." I gawked at him and he stuck his tongue out at me. "Come on, we should set off."
"Okay... Where are we actually going?"
"I don't know. I was hoping you had some idea."
"Aimless wander?"
"Sure." Bam set off on his board and I started skating along behind him. I stumbled a fair amount at first, but then I got the hang of it quite quickly and soon caught up with Bam. "See, you're doing great!"
"I'm a quick learner." I laughed.
We skated around to random places for a couple of hours before we got back to Mel's place. Bam and I had gotten to know each other a lot better. I found out about his family, where he comes from, loads of stuff. I even found out that his brother is from one amazing band. CKY. I've liked them for God knows how long, and I never bothered to get to know about the band members or anything. He found out about my home life, my sisters, and whatever else we could think of. After a little while of skating around, Bam had started to show off... So I had given him the silent treatment. He doesn't need to prove he's better than me, I already knew it.
"Right, so let me get this straight, you let someone cement your uncle’s car into the drive?" I laughed. He chuckled.
"Yeah, but, it's his own fault really. He shouldn't have left it there with no keys in."
"You could have had it towed, you know..."
"Oh, yeah. That's a good idea... oh, well. Too late now." He grinned evilly and I laughed once more.
"Bammyyyyy!" I whined, nearly an hour later, when I was about to go to the Fall Out Boy gig.
"Yes?"
"Where's Mel?"
"She went out with Johnny, why?"
"She's supposed to be going to see Fall Out Boy with me. Did they say how long they were going to be?"
"No, Johnny said they might be a while though."
"Ugh. Great, no one to go with."
"Well, I'll go with you if you want me to."
"Are you sure? I don't wanna make you go to this with me if you don't want to..."
"Nah, I'm positive. If you're gonna be spending the next 3 months at my house I want to spend some time getting to know you."
"Thanks Bam!"
"It's no problem. When're we leaving?" I looked at my watch. A car horn outside beeped.
"Now." He grabbed his jacket and made his way outside with me, where the taxi was waiting for us. Hey, I'm not driving home! I could have something to drink if I don't drive.
By the time we got there the line waiting to go in was absolutely massive, and the doors had just opened. Luckily Bam knew all the tricks. He got us in right away, God knows how that happened, I'd zoned out completely. The show was absolutely amazing, but the best part was after it when I actually got to go backstage and meet them. I was so nervous. As Bam and I went around back to get into the backstage area, I clung onto his arm for dear life. I felt like I was about to faint. I couldn't stop shaking. I know I shouldn't be like this because I meet famous people all the time, but these guys seemed different. And I was always nervous at meeting new people, just even more so when they were like my heroes or something. Bam didn't complain at all, he just held me closer. It was comforting in a way. I'd only met this guy a few days ago, but he made me feel, I don't know, safe?
"Bam...."
"Yes?"
"I'm nervous."
"... Why?"
"Because they're Fall Out Boy!"
"Freda, you meet famous people all the time. You're fuckin' royalty! You don't need to be nervous."
"Oh, my God. I'm royalty. What if they know who I am and don't like me because of it? What if they think I'm some stuck up, fake bitch? What if-"
"Freda, shhh. You'll be absolutely fine. If they think that, they're morons. And you'll always have the people who know you better than that." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled. He'd lessened some of my fears slightly, but not completely.
"Thanks, Bam."
"No problem, lets go in there. I'm sure it's warmer in there." I nodded and he led me inside. He slid his arm away from me, but moved his hand into mine seconds later, squeezing it reassuringly. This gesture made me forget every one of my worries at that time. We showed the security guard our passes, and walked by, and into the room that Fall Out Boy were currently residing in. They were laid on the sofa, completely shattered. They look up as we entered the room, and I held Bam's hand tighter.
"Hey, you guys must be the ones who bought the backstage passes?" Patrick said, stating the obvious somewhat. I didn't even bother trying to speak, it wouldn't work. I just nodded my head. Bam looked over to me, and smiled, trying to get me to loosen up.
"Actually, they were a birthday present from her friend." Bam said.
"Wait, aren't you Bam Margera?" Pete asked. Bam chuckled.
"Yeah, I am. And this is Freda Windsor."
"As in the Princess of England Freda Windsor?" The question was directed at me, and I, yet again, nodded in reply. "Whoa. Bam, since when were you dating royalty? What happened to Missy?" Bam looked rather uncomfortable. Missy?
"I'm not dating her... And Missy and I split a couple of weeks ago. Things happened, we went our separate ways." Pete was about to say something else but Andy cut him off.
"Pete, shut up a minute. Bam, Freda, sit down. If you're having a conversation with Pete you're sure to be here a while." Bam was soon deep in conversation with Pete, but occasionally squeezed my hand, when he saw I was still being quiet.
"So, how'd you meet Bam?" Joe asked, after quite a while of being silent. Everyone had been in conversation besides the two of us.
"I met him through Ville and Johnny. They're staying at my friend’s house."
"You know Ville Valo and Johnny Knoxville as well?" I nodded. "Jeez, who don't you know?"
"Haha, a fair few people." Joe and I kept chatting and soon I had loosened up to my normal self. The night went very fast after that and we soon had to say our goodbyes. They promised to keep in touch, and we all exchanged phone numbers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I'm (yet again) sorry for the delay.
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but I've got coursework piling up on me already, and I've only been back four weeks.
i'm so sorry, I've got lots of the written though, it's just getting the time to update, while already being behind on about three pieces of coursework.