Evil Within

Day by night

Leaving a dark trail A young boy about 6 tripped and fell rolling down the steep bank of the river, landing at the waters edge his arm beneath him, not moving. The cool water tickled his face and lower body until dragging him away into the dark silent night.

By Day

“Father,” I asked breaking the dusty gloom of the cramped bookshop, “why must we die?” light filtered through the dust between books bending and refracting off of my fathers spectacles.
“ For the same reason you kill them boy,” A chill swept through me there and gone, and moments later, I could hardly tell if it had really happened.

By night

Sitting beside my father on a lonely hill looking out over the sea watching the sun dip behind the endless ocean and then give its one last flare reflecting off the clouds and illuminating everything brilliantly before plunging it into a heavy twilight.
The change was sudden yet expected, my skin tightened as my bones twisted and reformed my hair grew at an alarming rate coming in a sudden wave, what was once dark was instantly more visible and pain I felt my jaw spread apart by growth of my teeth saliva dripped down onto my dark hair, I felt a rage boil inside of me and then, was unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
done in like 30 minutes... way to short
comment <3