The Biggest Fan

June 27 th 2008, The Hove Festival, 10:14 pm.

Okay, so I was at this concert with The Used. After the show, a bunch of people had been gathering across the side of the backstage area to the right of the stage.
I figured that Bert, Quinn, Jepha and Dan might show up there, so I got to the end of the fence and stood there amongst screaming teenage girls who almost scared the crap out of me. Of course, if they hadn't been screaming, then maybe the guys would've come.

At the very end of the fence, which was all the way to the left next to a small forest, there was another small group of screaming girls almost out of breath, tired after screaming for the guys.
And there he was; Jepha, ready to leave, after what looked like, to be signing autographs and taking pictures behind the large, thick-steeled fence.
I only caught a glimpse of him, but it was enough to see where he was standing, the contours of his face, his eyes being hidden behind a dark grey beanie, and his teeth, being shown once he opened his mouth as he was talking and smiling,

The only thing I had time to say before he was out of reach was "bye, Mr. Howard".
Then, at a split second, he turned around with a question mark on his face, almost amazed.
"Who said that?", he asked with a touch of nervousness in his voice.
"I did", I responded, reaching my hand up as if the teacher had picked me to answer a question that had just been asked.
"It was me", I repeated, feeling my heart pounding faster and faster.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, there you have it; the first chapter of this story.
let me just say; i've come a long way with this story already, and to be honest; it's almost been like therapy.
i've started to really love what i'm writing and i truly hope that you will too.
let me know what you think of it, i'll appreciate it. :]

in love and death,
lina.