The Biggest Fan

Going Wild.

I was now facing Dan, looking at his face, which was very blurry at this moment. I peered as I looked into his eyes, smiling like an idiot as I quickly, almost automatically put my lips on his.
I could hear the cheering from the other guys, slurring something I didn’t understand.

Even though I didn’t put my tongue on Dan’s mouth, I could still feel his curling inside mine.
“Okay!”, I burst out, holding up both of my arms, as a victory sign, still sitting in Dan’s lap. “Next one!”
At that point, I was intoxicated. Not by the large amount of alcohol and marihuana that now were inside my body, but by the whole situation. I was high on the atmosphere.

Nevertheless, I promise you, it wasn’t me talking those words. I swear. It was the booze and weed. But no matter what it was, it didn’t matter. I was still having the time of my life and nothing could take that away from me.

“Me!”, Jepha suddenly said, answering my question, while making a kissy mouth as he closed his eyes.
I bent over to him, slowly sliding over to his lap from Dan’s, while meeting his lips. They were chapped, maybe from an old blister, but they were still soft, and I could taste the weed from inside his mouth as his tongue curled inside mine.
I was feeling slightly dizzy, pulling my tongue out of Jepha’s mouth and now having the same taste of weed as he had.

“Now meee”, Quinn laughed setting down his beer with an unsteady hand. “Come on”, he signalized, waving me over to sit on his lap.
“You are a very sweet guy, Quinn!”, I slurred, closing both of my eyes as I our lips met.
He tasted sweet, almost like a piece of fruit. I couldn’t stop thinking of the word mango as I kept tasting his mouth, curling my tongue inside his mouth.
It only lasted for a couple of seconds like it had done with Dan and Jepha.

As I was done, I looked over at Bert who was sitting on the sofa, half-leaned on the arm rest with a grin on his face.
I kept staring at him when he suddenly said; “Whatcha waitin´ for?”
“You tell me”, I replied with a smirk on my face, before I got up from Quinn’s lap and sat down next to Bert.
He leaned over at me, pushing his lips against mine, and despite the somehow bitter taste of weed and alcohol, Bert’s mouth tasted sweet.

While I was gently brushing my tongue against his, I noticed the honey-like flavor, and at the corners of his mouth, there was something sweet that I almost couldn’t get enough of.
“Ohh, looks like Lina’s got a favorite”, Quinn said almost cheering, making us all crack up, proving that this wasn’t any sexual. All that it was, was just a fun game between friends.

Friends. They actually were my friends now, and the odd thing was, I wasn’t missing any of my others back home.

“Hah, now you’re officially our roadie”, Bert added as lay down in the sofa next to him while laughing an hysterical laughter I wasn’t familiar with.
“Fuck, I’m glad we have the day off tomorrow, or else I wouldn’t have been able to play”, Jepha said pulling out his bass from its case before starting to jam.
It sounded terrible and nothing made it better when Quinn fetched his guitar and started playing.
As Dan began to tap his fingers against the table making it sound like drumming, Bert joined the tune and started singing what I think was ‘Pretty Handsome Awkward’.

So there they were, all four of them drunk as hell, sitting there trying their best to sing. I laughed during the whole song and they were totally out of tune, both vocally and instrumental.
“Good effort, guys”, I said, inhaling my weed, for then to exhale the smoke, watching the fume with fascination.

“Hell, yeah! We’re the best fucking acoustic band in the world!”, Bert said in a raspy and giggly voice.
“Fuck, yes”, I agreed, leaning on his shoulder, feeling my head getting heavier and heavier. I could hardly keep my eyes open.

“Hey, what’s the time, guys?”, Quinn asked.
“Lemme see”, Jepha said looking at his tattooed wrist to read his watch. “Almost 4 am!”
Quinn had a grin on his face. Almost surprised at how late it actually was.
“Wow, I think I’mma go to bed”, Dan said having a hard time to stand up straight as he began walking towards the bunk beds.

“We can clean this shit up tomorrow”, Bert added, pointing at the several beer and booze cans and the weed-ends that were spread all over the table.
“Yeah”, Quinn agreed stretching himself as he fulfilled a yawn. “Hey, is it okay if I go first?”, he then asked standing next to the bathroom door.
“Yeah, sure, go ahead”, Jepha replied, going outside with a glass of water and his toothbrush.

“Sooo”, I said now being alone with Bert in the sofa, feeling very sober all of a sudden.
“Yeah. Quite a night, eyh?”
“Yes, indeed.”
“You hungry?”, Bert asked looking at me, but having a hard time to focus as he kept smiling.
“No, why do you ask?”
“Nah, just wonderin´”, he replied as Quinn came out of the bathroom.
“Next!”, Quinn said, before he staggered towards his bunk bed crashing into it wearing nothing but his white boxer.

“I’ll go now”, I said to Bert while trying to stand up. Even though I only a minute ago felt sober, I still had a hard time walking straight as I got my red backpack and headed into the bathroom.
After I’d brushed my teeth, I took off my jeans, leaving me only wearing my under ware and tee.
When I went out of the bathroom, I noticed that all of the guys were asleep, except Bert who now was sitting on his bunk bed, getting ready to go to sleep.
“Your turn”, I said while walking towards him.
“Nah, I don’t bother”, he replied, taking off his pants and tee.
My vision was foggy and I had a hard time trying to focus, but still I was able to tell that Bert was wearing a tight black boxer.

“Okay”, I said, rubbing my eyes. “Are you sure it’s okay for me to sleep in your bed? I mean, I could just crash on the sofa if you want me too?”
“No, of course not. I like it, it’s nice”, he responded while smiling a crooked smile with his eyes shut.
I climbed over Bert who was lying furthest out, and went into the small bunk bed. I took the covers which were slightly covering me and pulled them up against my chin.

After a minute or so, again staring at Jepha’s mattress above our bed like I’d done last night, I heard Bert’s voice.
“Hey, you still awake?”
“Yeah”, I replied. He sounded almost sober now and so did I.
“We had a pretty nice time tonight, huh?”
“Yes, we did. I hope, however, I won’t wake up with a hangover tomorrow, though.”
“Yeah, me neither”, I could hear Bert say before he started yawning.

“Good night”, I said, almost whispering as I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.
“Good night”, he responded before turning over to my side, falling asleep with a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep, so there you have it; another update.
yet again, sorry for exposing you guys to drugs and alcohol in this update,
but it just fits in the story. (:
tell me what you think of it. :]

xo,
lina.