The Biggest Fan

The First Encounter.

Now, the girls who had been screaming for Jepha to come back, gasped and almost backed away like if they had been horrified of something they'd seen.
"No one has ever called me by that title", Jepha said, almost whispering as his eyes were staring into nowhere.

"Come with me", he continued, walking across the fence to the entrance to the backstage area. As I began following him, my legs started to feel like jelly. Each step in Jepha's direction made me feel dizzy, almost nauseous. But, in a strange kind of way, I couldn't stop smiling due to the fact that the girls, who a minute ago were screaming their lungs out, now were silent, gasping at me.
The security guards were all over the place, making sure that only I crossed the line which was marked as a boundary between the backstage area and the stage.

As I reached the end of the fence, which was the entrance to the backstage area, I was met with a large steel gate.
Walking across the fence felt like an eternity, so when I was standing face to face with Jepha, only with the gate between us, I'd almost forgot that he'd asked me to come with him.
When he reached his hand to the gate, I was almost about to grab it, when he suddenly opened the gate by turning a knob. "Come on in", Jepha said after he'd pushed the gate open towards me.

He didn't have to ask me twice before I already was inside the backstage area. Then, out of nowhere, after he had closed the gate, he held his hand forward, waiting for me to grab it.
I did and the handshake was followed by a shy smile. "I'm Jepha", he said grinning.
That made me smile. Of course I knew his name! "I know", I responded before bursting into laughter. I couldn't stop laughing before I finally got the curacy to introduce myself. "Lina", I said for then to apologize for laughing.
He then started to laugh himself and for a moment he suddenly felt like an old friend.

We started walking towards something I assume was some sort of backstage tent. I tried to ignore the screaming girls that now were all the way on the other side of the fence
I gazed at them, smiling gently, for then to recognize some girls which I'd been talking to before the concert.
Their eyes were bulging out and for a second there, I almost thought they would pop out of their skulls.

I looked at Jepha who now was grinning slightly while walking towards the so-called backstage tent. And there they were; Dan sitting at the end of a white plastic table as he was tilting on the chair, Quinn drinking out of a mineral water bottle, and Bert, who was standing almost outside of the tent, smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, guys!", Jepha burst out in a firm, but gentle voice. "Look who I brought with me".
"Hi", I said in a voice so low and squeaky that anyone would've suspected it to crack and me bursting into tears. "I'm Lina".
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, it just occurred to me that this story really has started to take form.
i mean, i have so much in store for it and there's more to come.
i really do hope that you people like reading it and i'm so grateful for your comments. (:

xo,
lina.