The Biggest Fan

Take My Hand.

As I was lying there, in Bert’s lap in the king-size bed, feeling his fingers stroking through my hair, I felt kind of bored honestly.
“Hey, can I do your hair?”, I suddenly asked, lifting my head up from his lap.
“… Sure!”, he answered with a crooked smile. I could see that he wasn’t really expecting to hear that which was funny to watch.
We changed places, making me sit behind him while his back was against me.
By this, it would make it easier for me to do his hair.

Bert’s hair felt somewhat dry as I brushed gently through it with my fingers. It didn’t matter at all.
The black long hair was gliding slowly through my fingers every time I took it by the roots and followed it to the ends.
“No one’s ever done that with my hair before”, Bert said.
I noticed his eyes were almost closed by the reflections from the window that was in front of him.

I didn’t bother responding. I just continued doing what I was doing which he obviously was enjoying.
Somehow, my fingers slowly stroking through Bert’s hair, like if I was combing it, almost seemed hypnotic to him as his eyes closed, making him fall asleep.
It was all quiet now. The silence was only interrupted by Bert’s cute, pig-like snoring and the wooden clock’s ticking as it was hanging against the wall down the hall.
At that point, my eyes started to feel like several tons.
I closed them, not being able to keep them open anymore, and I could picture Bert’s face in front of me while falling asleep.

“POW!!!”
A door slammed, making me wake up as I heard quick foot steps in the bus.
“Hey!”, a voice said, clearly stressed after almost tripping over Bert’s skateboard.
It was Jepha and he wasn’t happy at all.
“Where the hell have you been? We’ve been lookin´ all over for you! We have a show in about 30 mins”.
“Uhm, here…”, Bert said, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he slowly got up from the bed.
He wasn’t even half-awake.

“Hey – oh, have you guys been…?”, Jepha asked right after he’d noticed me in bed.
“Fuck, no”, Bert responded. By the look on his face, he was just as embarrassed as I was.
“Hehe, okay”, he replied, scratching his neck, feeling probably twice as embarrassed as Bert and I were.
“Well, we better go. We’re running low on time and I hate stressin´!”
At that point, Jepha wasn’t doing anything but stressing.
“Yeah, you’re right. Sorry, Jeph. I lost track of time, me and Lina fell asleep and-”
“God, you guys are so alike!”, he said, interrupting Bert while laughing.
“Well, get your shit on, we gotta hurry!”

As we got out of the tour bus, I could hear Jepha cursing like hell, something I’d never heard him do before.
“What’s the matter?”, I asked, looking at him, trying to figure out whether it was because we were late or not.
“All those people”, he responded, pointing at the rear end of the backstage entrance.
“How the hell are we gonna go by them?”
There must’ve been hundreds of them, and according to Jepha, we needed to get pass them to get into the backstage area.
“Chill, Jeph. We’ll just get a couple of guards to guide us through”, Bert said.

When we approached the entrance, there were two guards getting ready to show us the way.
They were walking at the front, closely followed by Jepha, then Bert and at the end me.
The screaming was overwhelming and all I could hear was “BERT!” and “JEPH!”.
It was kind of ironic, due to the fact that only three days ago, I was doing the exact same thing.
Now, while walking with the guys, I couldn’t do anything but smile.

As we were walking through the crowd, the space between me and Bert became bigger and bigger.
It wasn’t any use to call his name; the several screams from the fans around us would overhear it anyway.
But at that point, as I was about to give up and disappear into the crowd of people, Bert suddenly turned around, almost as if he was checking if I still was behind him.
He stopped, stretched his hand out to me and as I grabbed it, he quickly pulled me towards him, for then to hold on to it until we came inside.
I could’ve sworn I heard someone screaming “slut” before we entered the backstage area…
♠ ♠ ♠
man, finally my mibba actually works!
last night, when i was going to update, it wouldn't let me. D:
the site just became blank and if i refreshed it, it wouldn't work.
so, yeah; mibba is rebelling against me atm.
but i got to update today, though. yay? (:

xo,
lina.