The Biggest Fan

'Slut'.

“Why the fuck did you do that for, Bert?!”, Jepha asked as soon as we got to the backstage area again.
“Someone’s gotta stick up for her, don’t ya think?”
“Yeah, sure, but why do it that way? What if the others inside there get the wrong impression of us?”
“I don’t know and I don’t fuckin´ care right now. Fuck, guys, you would’ve done the same thing!”, Bert answered with a resigned look on his face.

“Yeah, I guess so. Hey, sorry, Lina. You okay?”, Jepha said, looking at me as he and Quinn approached me.
I shrugged my shoulders before saying I was fine.
The word ‘slut’ didn’t bother me, it was just the person who said it that got to me.
“Okay, so if we’re done here, we should get back to the bus before we run into some crazy ass fans”, Dan said grinning while he clapped his hands together.
“Yeah, I saw someone around the corner here before the meet & greet. I might go see ‘em now if that’s okay with you guys”, Jepha added, exiting the backstage area and heading outside.

He was right. There were about sixty fans gathered outside now, all screaming and yelling for the guys, pushing each other closer to the gate that was being protected by 10 feet steel fences.
Their voices were so loud, it gave me a headache as soon as we got outside.
“On second thought, I might just head inside the bus with you guys”, I heard Jepha say in front of me.
Neither of the guys bothered signing any autographs. It was all too crowded and the pressure was just too high to handle as they just kept on going, following the security guard that was leading the way through the crowd.

Then, out of the blue, I heard someone scream a word I’d been welcomed with earlier; ‘slut’.
Without knowing why, I stopped, looked around while trying to find a guilty face.
“Hey! Who the fuck said that?”, Bert suddenly burst out behind me.
I noticed he had stopped too, now looking at everyone with a pissed off look on his face.
“Forget it, Bert. Let’s just get the hell out of here”, I said, dragging him with me by his arm.
“Yeah”, he replied, willingly being dragged away.
The other guys hadn’t heard what was being said, so they were already several feet in front of us.

As we got back to the bus, we managed to catch up with them.
“Hey where’d you go? Get lost or somethin´?”, Jepha asked with a smirk on his face.
“Well, I guess I’m a slut”, I said sarcastically, not really answering his question.
“What? What’s goin´ on?”
He was clearly confused as he stood there, scratching the back of his neck.
“I was called a slut again, yay!”
I couldn’t cut back on the sarcasm.
“By who?”, Jepha asked.
“I don’t know, someone in the crowd outside I guess”, I answered mumbling, looking up at the sky.
“And it doesn’t matter either. They’re all fuckin´ assholes!”, Bert added while leaned onto the tour bus.
“Yeah, ‘cause we know you’re not a slut, Lina, or else you would’ve banged us already!”, Quinn said not being able to hide a smile.

“Well, yeah, you got a point there. God, you’re right. I’m not gonna let it get to me”, I replied as I started laughing.
It didn’t take long before we all were, laughing our heads off outside the tour bus.
And that what was I loved about these guys. We could just laugh it all off. And to be honest, I simply loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, guys, so here's how it goes;
i'm so sorry for the kinda short update, but i've been really busy with school and all. >.<
so, to make up for that, i'm gonna give you a somewhat long update in two days! : D
whaddaya say about that one, eyh? (:

xo,
lina.