The Biggest Fan

Meeting Them All.

"Hi", they all said before they started introducing themselves with the oh-so famous hand grip.
I felt like an idiot repeating my name to them while they were saying theirs. For God's sake, I knew their names! But still, I managed to smile and blushed gently while we shook hands.
"I know your names!", I suddenly burst out, not knowing where it had come from. As I stood there, red as a tomato, wanting to sink into the ground, they all started to laugh. To my big surprise, I felt relieved and forgot my embarrassment. The ice was broken.

The sun went down. We had been talking for over two hours and the time was now 12:10 am.
The atmosphere at that point was so good. It felt like I'd been talking to my best friends, not a world famous rock band on tour. It was strange.

"Hey, guys. I think we need to get goin´", Bert said from where he was sitting, smoking his beloved Marlboro cigarettes.
"Yeah, I better go. It was great getting to meet you guys, though", I said disappointed. I felt awkward as hell for being in the way.
"Aren't you coming with us? I mean, that's why you're here, right?", Bert asked followed by Jepha's confirming nod.
"Yeah", Dan added. "I presume you were going with us, right, guys?"
"What the hell were you thinking of doing?", Jepha asked in this childish, yet sweet voice.
"... I don't know", I answered with a confused, almost shocking expression on my face. "I mean, I've got all of my things at the camp including my tent."
"So...? We'll help you!", Quinn added in an exciting voice.
"Are you kidding with me? Are you guys really serious? Because if you aren't, I'm getting the hell out of here!" My voice sounded frantic like I've never heard it before.

"Geez, calm down, girl! Haha, you don't have to come with us if you don't wanna, k?" The tone in Bert's voice made me realize that this wasn't a joke.
"Are you trying to tell me that you're actually serious?", I asked with my now cracked voice.
"Hell, yeah, we are. So are you comin´?". Before I could even think of the question even more than I'd already wasted time on, I answered yes.
"Awesome!", Jepha burst out before asking me if I needed any help with my baggage.
"Yeah, I've got, like, 50 pounds of shit with me plus the tent."
"Well, then, we better get going before it gets too dark", Dan said for then to offer me some help with the carrying.

As me and Dan started walking towards the camp where I had been spending the week at, I could hear Bert yelling at us; "be quick, you motherfuckers!", before he started laughing in a sweet, almost girlish way.
I noticed Dan was laughing slightly, for then to look at me as he rolled his eyes and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know the story is a bit slow right now, but trust me, it'll get better soon.
i want to create the right mood in the story, instead of just carrying a long with the whole plot right away. i hope you'll understand and be patient. :]

xo,
lina.