The Biggest Fan

Inside the Tour Bus.

When Dan and I got to the camp, I immediately started packing my stuff, making sure that I got everything with me. The though of the guys maybe getting tired of waiting for me just made me pack even faster.
"Everything okay in there. Need any help?", Dan asked from outside the tent as he was peeking inside from the entrance.
"No, thanks, almost done", I replied while I stuffed the last piece of clothing inside my now over-packed red, bag.
"Here", I said, giving him my matching red backpack while I dragged the bag out of the tent.
"Was that all?", he asked, later followed by a smile.
"Yeah, I just need to take down the tent and we're all set".

After a couple of minutes, the tent was down and packed inside its bag.
Dan and I started walking down the muddy festival road, away from the camp area and to the backstage area where they'd performed earlier.
"Sure it's not heavy?", I asked watching Dan dragging my big, red bag.
"No", he responded almost cheeky. "But I'm glad this thing's got wheels!"

That made me laugh, and even though he was wearing a hoodie that was covering up most of his face so he wouldn't get recognized by potential fans, I could still see him smiling.
As we got to the white backstage tent, which now was empty, we saw Bert standing outside it, smoking yet another cigarette.
"One day, Bert McCracken, those cigarettes are gonna kill you!"
"Shut up, Dan", he answered, smirking as he stumped the last piece of it, before bumping into Dan's shoulder.
While they were mocking around, I couldn't stop staring at them. It was almost admirable seeing them together like that.
"... Hey, you cominĀ“?", a friendly voice asked, almost teasing me. Before I even realized it was Bert, he and Dan were already carrying my luggage into the parked tour bus.

As we all went onboard, I was guided inside where Quinn and Jepha were sitting in a black leather sofa group, both drinking Diet Coke.
I couldn't stop looking around, staring at the guitars and bass guitars stacked nicely up against the wall, a couple of drum sticks here and a cigarette pack there.
It was all too much and I began to think whether this was real or not.
It was just too good to be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, i didn't think the story needed that much time before something really started happening.
like, small things such as even getting inside the tour bus, takes time to describe.
well, i guess it all lays in the description of the story and to try and get as much out of it as possible. :]

xo,
lina.