They're Not Gonna Get Us

Image

Taryn Grace Baker is not your average 16 year old girl. Why you ask? Perhaps because she acts just like a 21 year old. She can out-drink all of her friends, has gone through too many boyfriends to count, and parties like each day is her last one. She wasn’t always like that though; in fact you can blame her older brother Zacky (age 17) for her change. She began hanging out with Zacky and his friends way too much, and guess what happens? The angel of the family turns into the devil’s assistant.

Well, after going to far, Taryn digs herself a deep hole. Her parents have tried everything to get her back on track, but nothing seems to work. So what do they do? They send her to an all girls’ school. That is essentially hell on earth for Taryn, who tries her best to avoid the newjail cell school. She’s always been ‘one of the guys,’ and now was not a good time to be sending her to that kind of school.

The school doesn’t do much to change Taryn’s behavior. And yet she acts like her old self around her parents, in hopes that she’ll be able to go back to a normal high school. It’s not gonna happen. And to make matters worse, Taryn’s future boyfriend, a certain Brian Haner Jr, has found himself a new girlfriend. Can Taryn manage to escape the school and win over her man, or will it all come crashing down?

This story is gonna be one hell of a ride. There will be romance, scandal, deceit, sadness, anger, and comedy. Definitely a story that you don’t want to miss out on!