Status: I'm back on it...More to come soon!

I Told Myself That I Wouldn't Miss You, but I Remember What It Feels Like Beside You

Crimson and Clover

Today Matt and Val were having a cook out and they invited Olivia and myself. After I got out of the shower, Olivia got my outfit and swimsuit, that she wanted me to wear, and showed them to me.
"See mommy, it's zebra and I like zebras. Daddy also likes Batman."
I put my hands on my hips. "What have I said about you meddling with me and Daddy?"
"I have no idea what you are talking about."
She got the look on her face like Brian gets when he's up to no good. I put it on and came out to the living room and saw Olivia ready. "Are you ready sweetheart?"
"Yea!"
She ran out to my car and after making sure I grabbed everything, I soon followed after. We arrived at Val's soon afterward and Olivia practically bolted out of the car before I even stopped. "Damnit..Olivia!"
I parked, walked in, and found her in Brian's arms. "Hi Andie."
I nodded and took my daughter. "Olivia, you cannot just get out of the car before I stopped it and it is turned off. That was very dangerous and you could've gotten hurt. You scarred mommy."
She started to tear up. "I sorry mommy."
"I know you love seeing Daddy, but you just can't do that. Promise you won't do that?"
"I promise."
"Okay. Why don't you go find uncle Matt and tell him we're here." "OKAY!"
She ran off to the backyard. "Hey Bri."
"How have you been?"
"Pretty good, just being mommy. I heard you started writing again."
"Yea, look-"
Matt came in and put his arm around Brian's shoulders. "Hey man I didn't even know you were here...beer's out back and in the fridge. Hey Andie."
"Hi Matt." Look Matt, I was kinda talking to Andie before you came in, you mind?"
"Sorry dude."
He walked out. "Andie, I'm sorry for being an ass."
"I'm sorry for being a bitch."
"I'm not doing anything tomorrow and I was hoping that I could take you to lunch as friends."
"I'd-"
"Or we could just go as Olivia's parents."
"Syn-"
"I- Fuck it, we don't even have to go. I don't know what I was thinking."
I put my finger to his lips. "If you'd shut up long enough I would've agreed, but now that you don't want to well..."
We both smiled. I looked at Brian and saw the HIM shirt I gave him back when we were in school. "Want to go out back?"
"Sure."
We walked out there and it was like the old days...skipping school to go hang out at the beach. Espectially when Val and Mitchell would sit together and gossip and Jimmy would scare the shit out of Johnny, Matt and Zacky talking about sports, music, and other crap. I'm starting to think that something good is going to happen.
That night, I was getting ready to leave and since Olivia was passed out on the couch, Brian picked her up and carried her to my car. When he got her in there and buckled, I bit my lip and decided to tell him my feelings. "Bri, I miss you."
He tilted my head up to face him. "I know."
"She misses you too."
"Would you like to come over tonight?"
"Are you sure?"
"If I wasn't I wouldn't have said anything."
"Well I didn't know if you were just being polite."
A tear escaped my eye. He bent down kissed me and wiped the tear away. "What's wrong?"
"Us."
"Us as in?"
"This."
I pulled him down and hungerly kissed him. He slowly backed me up against my car and we continued to make-out til Gena came out and coughed loudly, breaking us apart. "G-Rated por favor."
I blushed. I looked back at Brian and he kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you later."
"Are we-"
"I'll text you when I get inside."
"Alright."
We said our goodbyes and I got in my car and drove home.
An hour later there was a knock at my door. When I answered it, the door was slammed shut and I was up against it. It was Brian and he started to kiss down my neck. "Brian..."
"Shit, please don't say my name like that or I'll fucking cum now."
I jumped into his arms and we had sex right in the living room.