Status: I'm back on it...More to come soon!

I Told Myself That I Wouldn't Miss You, but I Remember What It Feels Like Beside You

Celebrity Skin

When I woke up in my bed, I smelled bacon being cooked. I quickly concealed my nakedness and went into the kitchen to see what was up. The television was off, which is very unusual and Brian was cooking in the kitchen. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his naked torso, then kissed his shoulder. "Morning babe."
"Where's Olivia at Bri?"
"She's with my parents. Today is just about us and trying to figure things out."
I sat down at the island and when the food was done, he served it and joined me. "My god Brian, I don't remember you cooking this well."
"I took a few last minute lessons."
"I knew it tasted like Val's French Toast."
He smiled. "Is there anything you've been dying to do that otherwise would not be done without me?"
"I have no idea."
He scratched his chin. "Do you just want to go shopping? I'm buying."
"Alright."
Once I finished eating, I went into my bathroom and showered. When I was done I went into my room and found Brian, fully clothed, laying on my bed. I saw him glance and then went back to my issue of Cosmo that he was reading. "You know I've never had this done..."
I walked over, still covered up, and snatched it from him. "That is for my eyes only."
"Meanie..." He started fake pouting. I smiled and put my outfit on. "Are you ready?"
"Yes I am."
He got up, grabbed my hand and lead me out to his Esclade. We spent a couple of hours at the mall and after we put the items in the back; we started twards an In & Out Burger. Half way through our lunch, I asked, "Brian, I'd like to get back together for good."
He choked on his food a bit. "What?"
"I just can't stand it without you. It's not because we went shopping, but this morning when I woke up to you cooking and it felt like we were together and somewhat like a family. I love you and it scares the shit out of me still, but I'd rather be scared not have you."
"Andie, I've been waiting to hear that for a long time. I love you too and I want to raise our daughter together. Please be my girlfriend."
"Don't have to tell me twice."
We both leaned across the table and kissed. Once we were finished we decided to go pick up Olivia. When we got to his parents' house, he opened my door and walked me to the door with us holding hands. Olivia answered the door. "Mommy! Daddy! Why are you holding hands?"
"Because we love each other."
"Are you dating again?"
"Yes Sweetheart. Can we come in?"
She grabs our hands and leads us into the lounge where Susie and Papa Gates are at. Susie saw us first and said, "Hey guys! You look mighty happy."
"We're back together again...for good."
"Oh I'm so happy."
Susie came up and hugged me. When Olivia came running back in, Brian scooped her up and gave her a raspberry. "You ready to go peanut?"
"Are you staying with us Daddy?"
"As long as you want me to."
"Yay!" She gave them all hugs and we thanked them. We got her into the car and she saw the bags. "Did you buy me anything?"
"Yes."
"Is it pink?"
My daughter for some odd reason is obsessed with the color pink. "Some of it is."
"Yay!"
We arrived at my apartment later and when we got in I crashed on the couch. I was semi awake when Syn picked me up and took me tomine our bedroom. I rolled over as he was leaving. "Where are you going?"
He came back and sat on the edge of the bed. "I was going to watch Sleeping Beauty again..."
He scrunched up his nose. "I'm sorry."
I sat up enough to kiss him and ended up back down as we started making out. He snaked his hand up my shirt and i was really getting into it. "Babe, Liv is in the next room."
"That didn't stop you before."
"Tonight."
I growled. "I don't want to wait that long."
He smirked. Olivia came in with her hands on her hips. "Daddy you are supposed to be watching Sleeping Beauty with me."
"Sorry, I'll be there in a second."
She turned around and headed towards the living room. We got up and had a movie night plus a little desert for Brian and I.