Status: I'm back on it...More to come soon!

I Told Myself That I Wouldn't Miss You, but I Remember What It Feels Like Beside You

Closer

I have just got back from my first prenatal appointment and according to the sonogram, I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I went to Brian's house since they are having band practice. I grab the photo and walk into by 'hubbie's' house. The band already knows about the baby and the girls practically mauled me when I came in. "Oh my god this is the cutest fetus I have ever seen."
Gena practically went to pieces over it. I take it that the boys herd the commotion and decided to come up. Brian got to me first and hungrily kissed me. "Where's my son?"
"Brian, I told you that there is no way in hell to know about it till I'm at least 16 weeks."
"It will be a boy. Now who ever has the sonogram better hand it over." Jimmy coughed it up and Brian just stood there looking at it. I went behind him and rubbed his upper arms then kissed his shoulder. "It's beautiful."
Everyone left us and went back to whatever they were doing. Olivia came running up to us. "Hi mommy, where's the baby?"
"It's still in my tummy, want to see it?"
She nodded so Brian squatted down and showed her. "That doesn't look like a baby."
I laughed while Brian explained it to her. She gave up and went up to her room. "Hey mommy."
"Bri, that's a little creepy when you say it."
"But it's true. You look nice."
I looked at my outfit and noticed you could see my cleavage. Of course I look nice. I gave him the look and he sheepishly smiled. "I'm sure I do."
He kissed me and went back to the boys. I grabbed some strawberries and sat with the girls on the patio. "Hey preggers!"
"You are so hilarious Val."
Gena was absolutely crazy about my pregnancy. Apparently she's been bugging Zacky about wanting to have a baby. "I wish I would be having a baby right now."
"I'll give you mine and you can take the sore boobs and nausea with it."
"And the hormones and the mood swings."
I turned around and the guys were with us. "I am not like that."
"Yes you are."
"Am not!"
"Are too. Like the time I didn't put the laundry away and there was the time that you practically mauled me in the middle of the cereal aisle last week."
"I told you not to bring that up."
"It's funny."
I rolled my eyes and yawned. "I'm going to go take a nap."
Everyone decided that they were going to leave a couple hours later and we were left spending the day together. Us and out two kids.