The Sound of a Ghost

All that Rubbish

Image

The light click click of my fingers on my laptop was soothing to my raging nerves. I hadn't left my bus in hours and I had no intention to. I paused when the bus door opened, but turned back to my screen when Nick walked up the steps.

"Hey, Nicholas. What's the happy haps?"

"You really have mutilated English." Nick replied, sitting on the couch across from me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Alright. 'Ello, guvna, cherrio, pip pip, and all that rubbish." Nick's eyes narrowed.

"Sometimes I hate you." I laughed and smiled, looking abck down at my lap top.

"What're the fans saying?" he asked, crossing his arms and legs, laying back on the couch.

"They think you should dye the 'hawk purple. And their making fun of my monkey phobia." I grumbled. I had been scared of monkey's for as long as could remember. They were like short, hairy, stupid people only not and it's just so WRONG. I refuse to believe that I evolved from THAT. Nick chuckled.

"It is a weird thing to be afraid of, Kai." I glared at him over top of the screen.

"Can I help you with something, Nick?" I asked flatly, taking a sip of my water.

"What did you do to Hi-me?" I choked and sputtered on the water.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Hi-me's been in a huff for the past couple of hours and I figured it had something to do with you. It always does."

"I did nothing-"

"You might as well tell me. I'll find out sometime." I sighed and chewed on my lip slightly. He was right. Damn it. I took a deep breath and told him Hi-me and my relationship the past month, as tumoltuous as it has been. Nick, the british doll that he was, listened silently the entire time, adding little 'mhms' and 'ahs'

"Ok, let's recap so im sure I've got it straight. You ignored Hi-me at first, and him you, but then you saw him dancing with some chick so then you pretended you were with Jake Bunderick to make him jealous. After that you guys made out last weekend and now he's found out about the Jake thing so he's pissed and you're pissed."

"I was NOT trying to make him jealous!" I exclaimed, jumping up. Nick looked over at me from his pillow.

"Yeah? And what were you doing then?"

"Making him feel bad because he would think that I was with Jake and he would want me." I stated simply, folding my arms resolutely across my chest. Nick raised an eyebrowd out me.

"Fuck, that's jealousy." I grumbled, running my hands through my hair anxiously.

"So why were you trying to make him jealous?" Nick inquired. I sighed.

"I don't know. Because it drove me crazy when he was with that girl at the club and Andi, even though she obviously didn't like the attention." I answered, aggravated and tapping my foot.

"Sounds like you were jealous."

"Why the hell would I be jealous? I told you! I don't like him! The only reason I would be jealous is if I...love...him..." I sunk down ono the red couch in shock, looking up at Nick with wide eyes,

"Holy shit." I breathed. Nick grinned and hopped to his feet.

"Well, looks like work is finished. Pip pip, or whatever it is you said." He said with a smirk and skipped out of the bus, leaving me in my stunned state. I glanced back at my laptop at the bright NEW FRIEND REQUEST. I clicked on it and stared at the profile icon, my heart racing at the mere sight of him.

I moved the mouse and click APPROVE.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ewww this one sucks.
But I guess it's important with the whole "I love him" thing.
But i DO love part 7!!!
That'll be out tomorrow!!!!
Be pumped!!

Oh, and banners, please?

Comments, pretty please!

<3 W^C