Reactions

Chapter 10: Kids

Chapter 10: Kids
Track 10: Kids by MGMT

Zexion cringed, hearing Raxin yelping and moaning because of the pain. He scratched the back of his head, seemingly confused.
Axel was on the floor next to her, trying his best, yet failing, to comfort her.

“I… I just don’t know. Her pregnancy state was improving. Her health and her stress levels are healed. Yet… one month and a half early.” He thought out loud.

“God damnit, Zexion! Instead of trying to analyze the whole god damn situation, why don’t you try and fucking help?”

The silver haired nobody shook his head. “Y-yeah sorry. I was hoping I could get more information… on this entire thing… but… I guess what I learned now will have to d-”

“SHUT UP AND HELP ME GET HER TO THE BED!” Axel exclaimed, pounding his fist on the floor.

”Jeeze, it’s going to be at least another hour until she’s ready… Calm down, flame head.”

Axel calmly turned to Zexion again, taking a deep breath. “Zexion, it’s 4 AM. My girlfriend is in labor. The baby is coming one month prematurely… and she’s screaming. One of Raxin’s most powerful weapons is her voice, DO YOU WANT ME TO GO DEAF?!”

“Fine, fine. Let’s go now.”

Marluxia stood up, helping Raxin by holding her arm, and letting Axel support the rest of her body.

“I mean… she’s still so small…”

“Oh my god, you don’t think we haven’t noticed?” Marluxia rolled his eyes.

Zexion sighed, motioning towards the bed. “Put her down… just… try to keep her quiet while I get everything ready. If the superior wakes up… ughn. Or Vexen, hell knows what he’ll want to try.”

Raxin gave another scream, a long one.

“Raxin, your water broke when?” Zexion asked.

“I… I do-don’t know. I didn’t… ooh…. I didn’t feel it.”

“What did you do before you started bleeding?”
“I… was in… the bath…. Shower.”

“You think maybe it broke while you were in there, Raxin?” Zexion asked, as he fidgeted with his tools.

“I don’t know… I guess….” She whimpered.

“Alright, good.”

Axel cocked his eyebrows, glancing at Zexion. “Good?”

“It’s not false labor, that’s all it means.” He said.

“Boy, when you’re tired….” Marluxia started.

“I know. Not much personality…” He yawned. “Anyway. Axel, don’t take this as a threat.” Zexion stated, walking around Raxin.

“Whaa?”

“I just need to check…”

“….That’s gross, man.”

“You want your kid or not?”

“Do whatever you have to do… just… I don’t really want to see it.” Axel said, performing a false gagging movement.

“Jesus fucking Christ!!” Raxin exclaimed, smashing her head back. “Just make it stop! Oh god, it hurts!” She clutched onto Axel’s hand, squeezing it with most of her strength. She cried out again, grabbing onto the side of her pillow with her teeth and biting down.

“She’s over-reacting, don’t you think?” Marluxia asked, staring at Zexion in disgust.

“Nope.”

“Marluxia, why don’t you deal with pushing a fucking KID out of you man va-”

Axel stroked back Raxin’s hair, laughing in a nervous tone. “Calm down, it’ll be worth it in the end.” He said, more calmly than he expected.

Zexion, still confused, took a deep breath. “Well, Raxin. You’re water broke at least an hour ago. I guess… because nobodies aren’t entirely human… or something….”

“GET TO THE POINT.” She yelled.

“Start pushin’, Rax.” He stated flat out. “And… be prepared. This is probably going to be worse than what you just had to go through…”

“W-what?”

“Cervix broke, your dilated, so… it should be over soon.”

“Ah my god!!” She moaned, cringing at every pain that surged throughout her abdomen.

“Okay, now Raxin!”

Axel clutched onto Raxin’s hand, stroking her hair with the other. He whispered into her ear, trying to calm her down as she struggled to bring their child into the world. Though it didn’t seem like it, Axel was terrified. He just had to seem like the strong one at the moment. He had to be there for his girl no matter what. He stroked her hair, placing kisses on the top of her head, which was calming himself down as well.
Raxin wasn’t even fully aware of what was going on. All she knew was that she had to work. She tried to keep reminding herself that she had been through worse. Though, nothing seemed as bad as thing.

“Come on, just one more, Raxin.” Zexion exclaimed. He was disgusted, but this was part of being a scientist. Though he was one of the youngest members, he was definitely one of the smartest. He never thought that he would actually have to assist his best friend in labor though.

Raxin felt the last urge to push, and did so as her body told her. She had felt her entire body go numb, causing a slight panic.

“Raxin, you did it, you’re done!” Axel reassured her.

Her body relaxed, and so did her mind as she finally heard the crying of her child. She laughed, though, not much humor was heard in her giggle. “I’m done?” She asked, wiping the sweat away from her forehead. “Where’s the baby, Axel, wh-”

“Shh, don’t worry. Marluxia and Zexion are just cleaning it off.”

“Oh, thank god.” She sighed, resting her head against Axel’s chest.

Soon after, Zexion walked over to Raxin’s side, giving a soft smile to her. “Like I said… you’ve got yourself a daughter.” He handed the bundle of blankets to the brunette, playfully roughing up her hair. “Good job.” He said, winking as he walked out of the room.

***oOoOoOo***

“So, she finally popped the kid out, huh?” Xigbar yawned, leaning against the wall, along with the rest of the Organization, who looked fairly pissed off.

“Didn’t mean to wake you all. Not my fault she went into labor this early.”

“Well, at least it’s over. The mood-swings and cravings and so on.” Vexen replied, glaring down the young nobody. “You could’ve called me you know.”

“Umm, no.’

***oOoOoOo***

Raxin smiled, tears streaming down her face as she gazed at her daughter.

“I’m proud of you, Rax.”

“Thanks for not getting pissed at me.” She chuckled, stroking her baby’s arm.

Axel smirked, leaning down to Raxin’s level. He loved his child already. “She’s gorgeous.” He sighed. “Xaera, right?”

Raxin nodded. “Yeah.” She choked out. “Xaera.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 10: Kids

WOW.
TOOK ME 2 MONTHS TO DO IT BUT I FINALLY DID IT.

And don't worry.
At least 1 or 2 chapters left.
I have a sequel in mind.

Axel and Organization XIII belong to Normura Tetsuya
Raxin and Xaera belong to me.

I'll tell you more about Xaera in the next chapter. :3

~Elena